1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Top Ranking For High Competitive Keywords ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by newserostar, Feb 15, 2013.

How to get top ranking on Google search results for high competition keywords within three to four months ?

newserostar, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  2. nikhil_seo

nikhil_seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Friend, those days are gone, when you were doing link building work via Off Page Submission. Well these strategies still working but algorithm has been changed, you know very well. Now you need to get backlinks only from High High quality and relevant source. To getting top rank you need to write quality content for user not for search engines. Build you links manually in top rank directories, Create Blog for your niche and start your own writing, post them in Guest blog and share your post in Social Network website. Yes Social Media is major source to get top rank and visitor flow. Join all top social network create your strong profile and syndicate your own blog post in that Networks. Join Communities, Groups in G+, Linkedin, Yahoo Answers etc.
    Ok friend hope that works.

Regards
    Nik

nikhil_seo, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. goodstudy

goodstudy Banned

Best Answers:
    i think getting backlinks from high and relative websites is very important

goodstudy, Feb 15, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  4. John325

John325 Member

Best Answers:
    Unique content and quality back links are the two best methods for getting high rank for competitive keywords. Explore for more details: - http://fedobe.com/advanced-guide-to-link-building/

Attached Files:

John325, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  5. nasskobar

nasskobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you kindly tell me what exactly is "Guest Blog"? By backlinks do you mean to have it requested from other (well known - similar niche) online businesses?

Your feedback / replies are appreciated.

nasskobar, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Join Warrior Forum and buy every WSO there.

[​IMG]

Or, alternatively, learn SEO and marketing. Learn how to earn links (gain some further understanding). Avoid anyone (or any site) recommending methods that involve placing links yourself (use a bit of common sense though - of course run a social media campaign and publish your own links as well as engaging with your followers, making contacts, etc). Develop a long-term strategy (just like a business makes a long-term business plan). Get your on-page SEO right (including avoiding myths and at a technical level - such as avoiding duplicate content being indexed, correct usage of 301s, robots.txt, etc).

Then, build up to to high competition terms. You need to start out small - go for long tail keywords and gradually work up as you gain more trust and authority with Google. There is no quick route to success. You're being unrealistic to expect success in 3-4 months. If that is your desire, then maybe SEO is not for you (or stick to low competition keywords). You might be able to spam your way there, but it will be short lived (read the earn links blog post and look up rinse and repeat spam to understand) and you will need to start again. Long-term success requires real effort.

ryan_uk, Feb 15, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  7. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i think still building backlinks through off page works. it has worked for me :)

kingofking, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  8. 007speed

007speed Member

Best Answers:
    Since Google has updated its algorithm, it became a little bit harder for new webmasters and startups to get first rank in competitive niches, the best new formula is to create a fun and interactive user experience in your website or blog to encourage visitors to revisit your website and to share it with there friends (Social Media critical factor ); consequently reducing your bounce rate in Google Analitics. Also try to reduce your website load page 3 sec tops. And the golden rule is "Place yourself in the place of the visitor and think like him" ;)

007speed, Feb 15, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  9. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can be done, but will cost a fair amount of money.

jamesbrands, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  10. neysyah

neysyah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its not easy , but if you hae a good article and that article invited huge visitor . i think you will be beet the high keyword competitor

neysyah, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  11. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    HI !! off Page is also effective but now a days Social Media is very famous. Also Classified Submission is also effective. Blog post is important but in it your content must be Informative.

VanessaMeacham, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  12. drBO

drBO Member

Best Answers:
    3-steps strategy:
    1.buy old domain for your website
    2.add article links on it.
    wait 1-2 month
    3. buy hi PR links

drBO, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  13. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends on the niche too and how competitive the keywords are.

I am currently doing design work for a doctor in my city. I took their project one week ago, since their past designer did a crap job and they were pleasantly surprised to see how my mockup design really solved their issues. While I am currently doing the last tweaks on their new design and putting some really good content up, I also placed a link in my blogroll. We're already on the second page in Google (it's a new site, it didn't appear at all one week ago) for my chosen keyword and I haven't even started the official promotion.

The blog does have 5 years online and is a reputed source, so it does help.

dojodesign, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  14. bri777

bri777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why not try a long tail keyword instead? might just work if you find something that perfectly fits your niche.

bri777, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  15. tomerryder

tomerryder Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Good Content
    2. Keyword Analysis
    3. Directory Submission
    4. Forum Submission
    5. Article Submission
    6. Link Building
    7. Social Bookmarking
    8. Link Exchange
    9. Site Map
    10. Use the High PR Sites
    11. Google Add URL

tomerryder, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  16. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    The foundation of any site is the content within. It used to be that you could pack a piece of text with the target keyword and beat the competition, but those days are pretty much gone.

The first priority should be design and information. The easiest way to beat your competitors is to combine comprehensive text information with the ability and reason for people to share it.

I work in product copy, but I always recommend that clients check out their competitors and see what they are doing, then do more.

As I work primarily in adult retail, I check out a new clients site and usually see that they've simply pasted in the copy from the dropshipper. Then I run a search on an item of theirs and check out the competition. They usually just have a small chunk of original text, no reviews, a few comments or customer opinions... then it's just a matter of beating that.

One of the most important factors when it comes to organic traffic these days is the ability to share. Google is placing more and more emphasis on social aspects. They see a post or product on your site being shared on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and they increase its position. But you have to have content worth sharing.

There are ways to do this, but it takes imagination and a sense of humour.

1. Create original content
    2. Research and beat your competitors in every way you can on every page
    3. Create content worth sharing, give them the ability to share quickly and clearly, and shout about that content wherever you can
    4. Rinse and repeat...

Emma Pollard, Feb 16, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  17. falsebook

falsebook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For many high competitive keywords, it is possible to get ranked on top of Google .Since Google has commitments towards their ad owners,I don't think it easy anyway. it needs much time.Backlinks must be high quality,with high authority and relevant to your exact keyword.

keep in mind that high competitive keywords means,your competitors also building links back to their sites.So you have to get over them for sure.the websites already on 1st page have been done a lots of work to get that position.Offline SEO is a major factor in this case.

falsebook, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  18. JensonChong

JensonChong Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Here question is of competitive keyword.

We should know at least how to optimize competitive keywords, long tail keywords are good but the produce very less result, if you want to make more profit then you have to optimize some competitive keywords.

Also, these competitive keywords are ranking, we should know how they ranked, it would be good idea to analyze your competitors as well.

JensonChong, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  19. chetanseo

chetanseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The keyword ranking is depend on some factor in current era, as you can put link in high PR web site, use the quality content for posting, do SMO for your web site, put link in relevant site and don't put more link in a day..

Thanks

website hosting services

chetanseo, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  20. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good luck ! You are going to have to outspend and work your competition.
    I would suggest going after keywords that you have a chance with that way you see some results and do not give up.
    You can always outsource it but it will be very costly and time consuming as most SEO is.
    You can do a direct to site media buy and have a flood of targeted traffic in 10 minutes so why waist your time with Goggle and all their B/S.

tac88, Feb 16, 2013 IP