1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get This Kind of knowledge Graph?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by johnsam6, Jan 19, 2016.

Hey Guys,

I want to know from Digital Marketing experts, When we search brand name on google than its shows a knowledge Graph on the right side for detail information here I have attached the screenshot so please have a look on it and let me how can i get same knowledge graph for my website. Please help!

Attached Files:

johnsam6, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's not a graph, it's not even a table. I imagine that Google have identified the site as being a traffic site and that certain info is frequently requested. Their spiders will have found the information on the site and collated it automatically. Search the site and see where it's given. View the source and see if there is any special markup, micro tags etc. Copy the way they do, work on building up your traffic and search volume to match that site.

sarahk, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  3. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    simple you need to register your business in google business so google show your all company data even share market info also in first page right side.

seoaceindia, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can you share an example you've done?
    Would be great to get it happening for smaller companies

sarahk, Jan 20, 2016 IP