1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get the maximum conversions

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by actress6, Jan 13, 2013.

I'm going to build a website with special videos and lock them with cpa content locking.I'm wondering how to do it so I will get maximum conversions:should I put only downloading links to download the videos (after they download the videos they will have to complete an offer to get the password to open the videos) or should I include also (with the downloading links) the embedded videos that people will be able to watch online with a password that they will get after they complete an offer so in the end people will have 2 options how to get the videos.What do you advise me to do to get the maximum conversions?

actress6, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  2. norman grey

norman grey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for me, the second way is better because it gives your visitors another choice. People always like it if they have more options.

norman grey, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  3. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yah if they download the videos obviously they will download the unlocking key, the last method will give you more conversions.

Mr victor, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  4. Alchemy Marketing

Alchemy Marketing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree - last method should see you get higher conversions

Alchemy Marketing, Jan 18, 2013 IP