1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get the high rank of website in Google?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Ember, Jan 17, 2015.

Hi,

I just want to know that how to get the high rank of my website in Google?

Please share your views and experiences.

Ember, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Create great, unique, high-quality content
    Then, create more..
    Read the Google Webmaster Guidelines to ensure you havn't done anything wrong, and are doing what Google suggests (H1 tags, etc).
    Share it on social media, relevant forums, etc - if your website/content is good, you will earn links, and eventually Google will notice and reward you.
    Contrary to what I'm sure many will post here, there is no fast, easy way to good, long-term ranking/success in Google.

Tearabite, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  3. adam shoan

adam shoan Member

Best Answers:
    Ember, there are two ways to get the top or good positions on google.com. But first of all your site would be better. That mean site design, content, site layout everything. If so then you have to advertise your website. There are two ways of advertisement. One is free and another is paid. But free are for long time and most effective. If you can drive your free advertise with legal and right way after one or two months you will sure receive a good result. and this result is for long term. For more details please <ahref="http://www.google.com">contact</a> me. Thanks.

adam shoan, Jan 17, 2015 IP
  4. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best practice is on-pageSEOthrough adding unique, interesting and quality content filled intelligently with keywords and then optimizing your site around that. This way you ranking for any keyword would never fall. Good content with properly researched keywords is the best way to go about with SEO. You can also hire some experts from SEOclerks, to improve the ranking.

lukeSwenson, Sep 17, 2015 IP