1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get Started on Alibaba.com

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Jason0804, Jul 21, 2016.

At Alibaba.com, you can handle every step of the international sourcing process quickly and easily. The Alibaba.com marketplace offers hundreds of millions of products from around the world and makes it easy to find exactly what you need.
    Alibaba.com's step-by-step guide offers everything you need to know to start using Alibaba.com; how to find products, contact suppliers, place online orders, make payment, order an inspection and ship your goods.

Click here to Read The Guide

Download Alibaba.com App for your mobile phone.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    Jason0804, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  2. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    is it really so complicated ?

makeonlineshop, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  3. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    If you read the guide it will take you 1 minute or maybe 2, so Alibaba obviously think it is not complicated. It is nothing like a step by step guide. It is just an attempt to make sure you only buy through their website and don't go direct to the supplier.

In reality, they make it seem so simple that any dummy can do it without knowing anything about safe sourcing and even less about importing provided you use their Trade Assurance or Secure Payment systems.

If you really want to know how to safely source products from any country, have a look at the basic step by step guide I have published on my thread: Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing

Go there and ask me some questions. I have real life experience over a long lifetime, so I can answer most if not all questions on the subject. I am not an employee of Alibaba just following the company line: "Use our trade protection service and everything will be OK."

Walter Hay

Importexport, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  4. Bashiruddin

Bashiruddin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm adding here one popular website startupbros.com

Go read it.

Bashiruddin, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  5. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    I've read it. Have you? I can tell you that like many blogs it contains obsolete information. It has over 700 questions that they haven't bothered to answer. If you want to ask a question about safe product sourcing and importing, and get a helpful answer from someone who has been exporting and importing since 1978, just ask me here: Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing

You might like to look at provenchinasourcing.com to see what you can learn from my 133 page book on these subjects.

Walter Hay
    Provenchinasourcing

Importexport, Oct 27, 2016 IP