1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Sitelinks on Website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webmaster8757, Nov 5, 2017.

Hello, I just want same sitelinks on my website. Please reviews the image for sitelinks and let me know if anyone know how we can get these sitelinks.[​IMG]

webmaster8757, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi webmaster8757
    Sitelinks can't be created manually, it created by the Search Engines itself and there is no manual way to create them.
    Rank your website well on the SERP and build quality links to your website from authority and niche websites, also optimize your website for the search engines and users as well.
    Update your website content that is relevant, unique, fresh and worthful for your users.
    Then search engines will create site links to your website but they are not same for every website or same all the time when your site appears in the searches, it will depend on the search query and changed according to the search query by the search engines algorithm to provide the users a better navigation. But it is created by the search engine and no one knows how much time or when it will appear on the SERP.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 5, 2017 IP
  3. danmon

danmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like Sumit said, sitelinks can't be created by you.
    Google chooses that depending on the authority of your site and design.

Having a clean and standard structure could help you get your menu as sitelinks in Google SERPs

danmon, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  4. Naseem1

Naseem1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A well-structured website will be recognized by Google and site-links will automatically be created.

Naseem1, Nov 8, 2017 IP
  5. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to be a "big" website or a well-known brand to get sitelinks. As has been said above, just create a good website with excellent content. I have a personal, nonprofit religious website that I've had online for 13 years. It gets about 42,000 unique visitors a month. A number of years ago sitelinks just began to show up in the SERPs, and I didn't do anything specific to get them other than what I said just above.

Jim4767, Nov 8, 2017 IP
  6. Braingroom

Braingroom Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Jim, I have a Website called Braingroom It has More than 3000 pages I need to create a sitemap for Free IF any tool kindly share here

Braingroom, Nov 8, 2017 IP
  7. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Braingroom
    You can generate sitemap here.
    Or you can see many suggestions here in this discussion.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  8. Joybrine

Joybrine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi ,
    before years .. site link was available in webmaster tool but now this option is not available in webmaster tool so you can not created the same. now it is created by the Search Engines itself. if your website rank or high backlink then google create a site link for your website............

Joybrine, Nov 15, 2017 IP
  9. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To achieve the sitelinks work hard on your business website -
    1. Do good On-Page; Do White hat SEO link building; Improve ranking;
    2. Go with Manual Social media
    3. Improve business brand visibility
    So your website DA PA increases, Visitors improve
    google automatically show the sitemaps.

Arun Kumar Soni, Nov 15, 2017 IP