1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Seo Clients / Projects?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by efortuneglobalsolutions, Jan 20, 2013.

Getting seo projects from freelance sites is one of the factor which i know. What are the other factors to get projects? Are there any agencies which provide seo projects / clients to companies on some commission?

efortuneglobalsolutions, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get new projects, you should have to find possibilities and talk to potential clients.

rankwatch.com, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a option available in Digitalpoint forum i.e., "buy,sell and trade" where you can discuss all the SEO aspects!!!!!

dataguru, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. seon1n

seon1n Peon

Best Answers:
    to get the online project, shall i have to register again in Digitalpoint Forum

seon1n, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  5. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's worthwhile spending some time on building a web property yourself- ultimately you need to ask yourself whether would you really hire a freelance SEO who couldn't show you competitive rankings within the SEO niche? The answer should be no... If you can't rank in your own niche, what evidence is there to suggest you can rank within your customers?

Building up a good client base will always take time. Prove yourself within a sub-niche of the industry, then attempt to expand. That's the advice we took, and 18 months on things are improving month to month.

One final tip is to try and keep communication high at all times. We find Skype calls convert interested parties into paying monthly clients more often than not. Spending that extra bit of time to impress a potential customer pays dividends if you can secure the customer for months to come.

Good luck!

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  6. carol.prime

carol.prime Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting clients is one of the main problem specially if you're a start up company. But I think if you just know how to promote/advertise your site or services, there would be a lot of potential clients that will contact you.

carol.prime, Jan 23, 2013 IP