1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get rid of Some results have been removed?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by bbcrew, Mar 30, 2018.

Hi

How to get rid of Some results have been removed?

I notice when I sending first backlink(s) to new domain and check indexing on domain. The result will be showing “Some results have been removed” in a moment.

So, I need to find out some solution that may be solved this issue after sending some backlinks.

Thanks

bbcrew, Mar 30, 2018 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Never really about about it, but it is part of your link portfolio history now. I am not certain, but I would think you would have to remove the backfrom from the site that you got the backlink from, google would rescan your index, and it most likely would fall out of your history overtime, however, as long as the other site is linking to your site, then it will no doubt be a part of your link history, same goes for removing bad backlinks, you can disavow them, but it will not be removed from your link hisotry until the other site is no longer link back to your site. There is nothing you can edit so it is no longer there; a good start would get the site to remove your backlink altogether, easier said than done.

dscurlock, Mar 31, 2018 IP