1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get reinstated on Adsense EVEN if you think everything is lost

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by AdsenseChic, Dec 5, 2006.

I recently went through an ordeal with Adsense. They disabled my account around the 3rd week on November and I got it back yesterday after I tried to access my account and I was able to!

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=191148

I thought in helping out a little bit by saying what I did in order to get it back. My account was disabled for "invalid clicks", up to today I do not know if it was this guy who clicked more than 50 times on my ads (I recorded his IP) or if because I live in one of the islands in the Caribbean we share a major ISP therefore our IP numbers always start the same, maybe they though they were proxies? *shrugs* I do not know but I do know the following and I hope is helpful for those who have their account disable for something that is beyond them. I am NOTtalking about those who willing and on purpose tried to cheat the system. They discounted the money from the invalid clicks but it was just small change. (even though I still do not understand it because the invalid clicks generated NO money from them)

1. NEVER GIVE UP and stay calm: When my account was disabled I went nuts because Adsense was the only source I had on my sites, I know better now and I signed up with other affiliates. DO THE SAME THING. Do not depend on Adsense alone.

2. READ READ READ. Read EVERYTHING you can about how to get back your account, there are many knowledgeable members here on DP who know what they are talking about, try to follow their advice on the so many threads there are here about people being banned. Do not start a new thread! There is plenty information stored for you to learn what to do and apply to your circumstances. Personally, I followed some of the advice that Cristian Mezei gave here:

http://www.seopedia.org/contextual-...ords/google-adsense-account-disabled-the-faq/

I followed his point by point system:

etc

I also followed Jack's suggestion about e-mailing Google every day. I did NOT spam them with the same message every day but rather, I used a completly different message adding NEW information on each e-mail. What I did after I sent my first appeal without getting any response, I sent another appeal through the form and when that one was rejected (automatic response) THEN I started sending one e-mail a day to that e-mail address that has a ticket number system. (A human will reply)

3. BE CONSISTENT. One of the reasons probably Adsense does not reply to your e-mails is because maybe you are not providing with the type of information they are expecting you to provide. Sit down, think and then reply. If you are innocent, then you do not need to get all defensive about it.

4. E-MAIL GOOGLE IF YOU SEE ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY. I committed the terrible mistake of NOT e-mailing Google when I saw this guy clicking on my ads like going out of style because I saw the clicks did not generate any money and I thought that because Google saw it, it was fine. BIG MISTAKE. E-mail them as soon as possible.

I hope this information helps someone. I am very happy to get my account back!

Thanks everyone!

If the information is helpful, please give me some rep ;) or if it is even better you get reinstated, drop me a note!

AdsenseChic, Dec 5, 2006 IP
    easterwolf and visioninfotech like this.
  2. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice AdsenseChic. Glad you got your account back.

hextraordinary, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  3. Seleno

Seleno Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx Adsensechic and good luck
    but they disabled my account since about 3 months?????
    and i lost muchhhhhh!!!! money,i was adverting with adwords and was paying much but earning more
    then...earning went out when they disbaled account!

Seleno, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  4. Austars

Austars Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea I accidentally clicked one of my own ads one time, and I freaked out and emailed google. They replied, thanking me for my honesty and linking me to the page on not clicking your own ads.

Austars, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  5. Seleno

Seleno Peon

Best Answers:
    i never clicked on my ads!!!

Seleno, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  6. Austars

Austars Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't say you did, I'm just saying its better to email google beforehand whenever anything bad happens.

Austars, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  7. Seleno

Seleno Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx Austars

Seleno, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  8. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice AdsenseChic. Now I won't be worrying if my site get banned in the future because of some people who aren't happy that you're earning money from Adsense. I thought its the end of the world if I will lose my Adsense account. :D

Bondat, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  9. Plinks

Plinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you!

Plinks, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  10. MilesB

MilesB Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice mat, I too got my account back like after 2 years

MilesB, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  11. edwinsoft

edwinsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    cool. maybe we will see a new ebook soon

'How to Get your Adsense Account Back'

edwinsoft, Dec 5, 2006 IP
  12. andheresjohnny

andheresjohnny Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that this IP clicked on your ads 50 times? Did you get only 1 visitor that day?

Thanks.

andheresjohnny, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  13. shmekerosu

shmekerosu Active Member

Best Answers:
    How you keep track of ads and clicks on the page ? How can you block click coming from the same ip number ?!

thanks and congrats on your resotred adsense account.

good luck

shmekerosu, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  14. AdsenseChic

AdsenseChic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hextraordinary , thank you!

Seleno, you can still trying to get it back. Use the appeal form first, if they do not reply after a couple of days, use the appeal form again and when they reply (if your appeal is rejected again, follow my suggestions on this thread) but you need to be consistent! After 3 times is not enough. DO NOT SPAM them with the same message, but try to add new things on each message.

Bondat, there are people who have not been as lucky as I was. That's why is important to have other affiliates and not depend on Google alone.

MilesB , thank you!

edwinsoft, I am sure it exists lol

andheresjohnny, 1 visitor a day? lol No, the person threaten me and also made a false report to my upper host, that's how I knew it was him.

shmekerosu, adlogger allows you to do that.

www.adlogger.org

AdsenseChic, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  15. andheresjohnny

Best Answers:
    Ah, ok. I thought maybe there was some adsense tracking thingy that told you that info.

Thanks again.

16. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    You have adlogger for that.

http://www.adlogger.org

It allows you also to ban their IP's and even how many clicks they can make. I am in the process of installing this thingy to prevent future problems.

17. andheresjohnny

Best Answers:

18. FireStorM

FireStorM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is very interesting . am glad you got your account back.

FireStorM, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  19. TopDraw

TopDraw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips,

Nowadays as more and more ppl know about Adsense they could do just that, clicking on your ads many times...That's one of the things that Google needs to concentrate their reserach on...how not to ban the innocent publisher!! I wonder how those big profile gurus manage their Adsense acounts, they might be attacked daily, yet they never get banned...or have Google suspect them at least....

TopDraw, Dec 6, 2006 IP
  20. AdsenseChic

Best Answers:
    Remember the big publishers have their own account managers they can speak to! ;) They are not small timers like most of us.