1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get recovery from Google panda?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by starthinklone, Dec 17, 2012.

Hello Friend,
    After Google panda update there is a big problem in SEO field. Google now take more time to recover sites from penalization. They also take more time to get new site keywords ranking. I want to know about recovery from Google panda update. Please give your valuable response.

SEO Austin

starthinklone, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  2. Elfen Lied

Elfen Lied Banned

Best Answers:
    Google panda is one of the most talked SEO topic in 2011 and somehow panda turns out to be good for search engine in terms of quality. But, for many it turns out to be a devil. Here I will be sharing some working tips to recover from Google panda. Before we move ahead with panda recovery tips, I would like you to know Google panda is a domain level penalty, saying that what I meant is, earlier if you have low quality content, it will be your content which will be penalized but now if you have low quality content, your complete domain will be penalized. One of the simplest way to get rid of panda is by getting rid of low quality content. I will do a separate post for identifying low quality posts but here I will give yo a brief idea which will help you get started with recovery process.

Elfen Lied, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  3. bharathiseo88

bharathiseo88 Member

Best Answers:
    Please share recovery tips.

bharathiseo88, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. irulsid

irulsid Peon

Best Answers:
    try to fix it with software? i don't know the name, but you can searching on google

irulsid, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  5. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not an expert in SEO but I believe the best way to recover from the cute Panda :-D is by examine any of your articles which have no traffic or receive very low traffic from Search engine. Don't delete it, just add more content and delete any unrelated information. Always add image and video to help the readers understand the topic whenever possible.
    use rel=index and nofollow to category and tag. Much link indexed but have not enough information will only make the rank lower. As for me, I'm adding more content to category and Tag description so it doesn't need to have rel=noindex. I'm allowing SE to index my category and tag because it different from single post or archives as it have their own useful contents.
    Broken links and links pointed to bad domains may cause the Panda going mad. Check any comment for bad links. Hope it help.

I would like to hear any suggestion about it. I believe others may find it useful too if you share it in this thread.

Arick

Arick unirow, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Panda update targets sites that have low content. If you got hit by this algorithm update, then you need to go over your site's content and make sure that you have high quality, informative articles. Build internal links within your site and link to relevant articles within your site and to other sites within your niche.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  7. bhaskardas

bhaskardas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Low contents, low quality backlinks and bulk submissions are responsible for panda infection.Whenever infected, reshuffle all meta tags and start viral marketing.As i am handling 4 google penguin infected sites...

bhaskardas, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  8. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    In the wake of Google Panda what comes first is quality content, so one has to work hard at producing relevant and engaging content. Besides the really good content, there are structural on-page optimization factors that contribute to overall quality of a site. There is a plenty of seo site audit tools for making a site structure search-engine friendly. For instance, website auditor software checks each page for structure and HTML-related factors such as broken links, code errors, titles, meta descriptions, total links, page load time etc.
    Also to improve your content you may edit the posts and monitor search engine rankings before and after editing and then you will be able to see how the edition worked out for you.
    And of course social media activity has become of great credibility, because Google considers votes from real people who like and share your content as evidence of content’s quality. Especially Google+ is believed to influence ranks heavily. Social bookmarking also matters a lot, so just create as many accounts as possible and post regular and interesting updates there.

Kianu42, Jan 4, 2013 IP