1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Real Traffic Free ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Andredxb, Sep 19, 2015.

1. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    presence in social media is best way for obtain traffic.

seoaceindia, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What type of site is it?

How will you be converting this traffic?

Matthew Sayle, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  3. MK TheLion

MK TheLion Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am agree with 'ceenote100' she is right best way to get free traffic is traffic exchanges like easyhits4u and trafficswarm.. You also can gain free traffic through finding a lot of forums and doing comments in blog posts with your link and write guest post blogs.

MK TheLion, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  4. harshalone

harshalone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best and fastest way would be to promote your website on social network. One of the techniques I adopted is to launch a Viral Video app which connects your page with the video and once a user likes your page can see the viral video hence you generate views also you can link your website on the video.

harshalone, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  5. mor631635243

mor631635243 Peon

Best Answers:
    fan page;) I used to use fb to promote my ebook. It went really well.

mor631635243, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  6. peter smith 1100

peter smith 1100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can work on social media to get free traffic in our site.

peter smith 1100, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  7. Dylan Dagesse

Dylan Dagesse Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting traffic on a website takes a lot of hard work. In order to do that, you have to make a relevant website about something that is popular and people care about. I find myself in the same problem as you, trying to find traffic for a website but there is no FREE way to just get traffic. A good way to do is to comment, make links, and sometimes even use social media as a platform to reach potential web users. Hope this helped.

Dylan Dagesse, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  8. UnrealDrones

UnrealDrones Peon

Best Answers:
    There's so many methods, however, throughout the whole process, you need to know that it takes time and effort. A few ways of getting totally free, targeted traffic -

1. Social Media - I value this with utmost importance. It's free, you can reach as many people as you want (practically), and most importantly, you can drive traffic to your business. Post, tweet, or share your website, make company social media accounts, and gain a following. I promise you'll get tons of free traffic this way, and best of all, it'll grow over time.
    2. Relevant niche blog posts and content creation - people are looking for solutions to problems, and just general information. Hire a content writer to get relevant blog posts for your niche and rank organically via SEO while helping others out :)
    3. Participate - Participate in niche forums and help others out. You're guaranteed to get traffic if you provide answers! :)

Hope I helped!

UnrealDrones, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  9. Alex_design

Alex_design Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is the best option and throw social networks in there and you get a great mix
    Here is a nice article with some ideas on free web traffic generation http://nsternews.tumblr.com/post/135308247349/how-to-increase-organic-site-traffic

Alex_design, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  10. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as free traffic because its costing you your time. If you have the money I would just pay for it. Not just any traffic though make sure its quality traffic..

kb24, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  11. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Real traffic collection will be a easy task if you work to collect your targeted traffic.It will better if you through these these question and follow there advice. What about your site?

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  12. Shahidul Islam Rakib

Shahidul Islam Rakib Member

Best Answers:
    There is so many ways. You should create web 2.0 properties for your website and get rank! This will create link juice that is very much effective for any website boost!

Shahidul Islam Rakib, Dec 25, 2015 IP