1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get quality traffic to my affiliate link

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by earnveryhigh, May 22, 2015.

Hi Guys,
    I want to know some best out of box techniques and ideas to get high quality traffic to my affiliate link.

The product is Do-It-Yourself eCommerce website builder.

I want to get high quality traffic to my link and also get reasonable conversions from it. Suggest not-so-common out of box ideas for the same.

earnveryhigh, May 22, 2015 IP
  2. Marv Webster

Marv Webster Banned

Best Answers:
    Nobody is going to reply to such a question.Try to figure out your own way.If you promote a website builder ,you need webmasters.Do a research and find where webmaster hangout online.

Marv Webster, May 22, 2015 IP
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Testing, research, more testing then more research. Can't really help you with that information you have given us. There is no out of the box strategy. First you have to find out where your audience hangs out.

Example: No point someone spending a lot of effort advertising a food blog on twitter when the massive food audiences are on Pinterest and Instagram.

You can go and buy "high converting" traffic but won't do anything if you don't have the right audience coming in.

Going to be honest it will be hard trying to get traffic to a website builder since there is so much competition in that niche.

Franklin Hatchett, May 22, 2015 IP
    briguy likes this.
  4. KallP

KallP Member

Best Answers:
    I just posted a similar answer here. https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/best-paid-traffic-sources-to-promote-clickbank-product.2731106/
    And I'm sure the same strategy will work for you. You just have to find the right person in your niche.

KallP, May 22, 2015 IP
  5. deansoto

deansoto Active Member

Best Answers:
    @KallP That's a really good suggestion from your other post. having someone shoot an email promo or do a webinar is gold. Takes time relationship building though but is worth is.

OP, I've been messing around with Bing PPC Lately and it's been going really well. It depends on your niche, but you either have to pay for quality traffic or you have to work for it.

deansoto, May 23, 2015 IP
  6. Ian Golightly

Ian Golightly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This goes back to the basics of blogging. Sadly there is no out-of-the-box answer. However, there are a few things you should question and answer yourself.

1. Am I my advertising to the right target audience?
    2. Do I hold any authority in that niche?
    3. Do I have a group of followers to whom I can convert a sale?
    4. Did I discuss any of the benefits for prospective users?

These are just a few questions that I could think of, however I advise you to do some more homework. If you say no to any of these, then I wouldn’t proceed anymore until you can answer these with yes. You will not be successful with affiliate marketing until you can truthfully answer these questions with yes. Good Luck, Ian @ IanGolightly.com

Ian Golightly, May 27, 2015 IP
  7. Symbolics

Symbolics Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure how long you had this link or what you have been doing.
    What have you tried so far?

You can offer free products and upsell with this.
    Start youtube / vimeo ads
    get on FB
    go to forums and find out where people are looking for websites - like this forum
    they have a free trial - what's better than free? Right?
    do you have a blog - do a review on it
    do a search on 100 ways to get traffic - it takes time to get this all into place.
    Start building an email list and promote it to them
    Buy solo ads - you can lose $50 on this real fast, but you'll begin a email list of your own.
    do ppc
    have you used the product? Write an honest review.
    Remember - there are 2 forms of traffic when you are starting out - free traffic and paid traffic.
    Why do people want the service?
    can you create a website with this, then advertise the site as your portfolio and sell the site and service?

Symbolics, May 27, 2015 IP
  8. MT Lee

MT Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you should start advertising with facebook , results traffict totally depends on how you optimize ad

MT Lee, May 30, 2015 IP
  9. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most of the top affiliates make the bulk of their sales thru email marketing.
    You have to build of a solid email list.People will most likely buy from someone they know like and trust.
    So build yourself a list build a realtionship with that list,then send them to your affiliate link.

murfe, Jun 2, 2015 IP
    ceenote100 likes this.
  10. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    It's not going to be easy for someone whose attitude to doing a business is expecting someone else to spoon-feed the method.

It depends on what traffic sources you'd like to get into, paid or free. There is a huge difference between the two. Determine what you want exactly not get traffic and get good conversions. Do you know how to make good landing pages for your affiliate offers? Did you also know that direct linking hardly ever work? Do you know that most of the time you are going to need to cloak your link if you rely on search engine traffic because Google hates affiliate links?

Chad Eztraffic, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  11. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    This is something hypism wouldn't be good for.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  12. reynescabruner

reynescabruner Member

Best Answers:
    Lots of ways to increase your site's traffic. Do SEO ways in a white hat technique.

reynescabruner, Jun 4, 2015 IP