1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get proper engagement on Instagram posts.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by VV26, Jan 5, 2020.

I currently run a music website, where I review metal albums and shows, alongside interviewing musicians. I run an instagram page for the site as well, and was wondering if there are any specific hashtags I should use to get proper engagement on the posts?

Your help would be really appreciated.

VV26, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As part of your research for each review you should be finding out what other people are saying about the album/show so that your review covers all the relevant point. During that process you'll see the hashtags that are being used and you'll be able to see which are the most popular. There's no "one size fits all".

sarahk, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  3. VV26

VV26 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright quality, thanks :)

VV26, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  4. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The hashtags you want for your channel specifically should be lesser than the common ones. Go from the order of choosing broad categories to eventually moving further towards more specific categories, such as your basic hashtag could be #music and a specific one can involve your brand name or the album you will review for that post.

Sam Sabir, Apr 14, 2020 IP