1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get powerseller status?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Jan 4, 2011.

I saw a lot member in ebay with powerseller status, just wonder how to get this status? Any idea? Please comment. Thanks

alvin1972, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  2. baronet-a

baronet-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    PowerSeller needs to meet several basic requirements to qualify for membership in the program:
    Monthly sales average of at least $1,000 per month for the past 3 months.
    NOTE: This is the last 3 CALENDAR MONTHS, not a running 90 day average.

Average at least 4 items sold per month for the past 3 months.

Maintain a feedback rating of at least 100, with at least 98% being positive.

Keep your nose clean - no shooting sprees in the newspaper, no blatant violations of certain eBay policy, etc.

baronet-a, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  3. yolanda2008

yolanda2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    To be a power seller or to gain it you have to gain a lot of positive feed backs as a seller. In short you have to sell a lot of things in eBay first ad request a feedback from your buyers. To gain positive feed back you have to make sure that every transaction are 100% done ad finished. Hope it helps.

yolanda2008, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. hrbweaver

hrbweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that I acquired my Ebay Powerseller status by just selling a certain number of auctions and
    then providing the proper service by prompt shipping and quality merchandise. I forget what the
    actual number of sales was.

hrbweaver, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  5. shabit87

shabit87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah they pretty much summed it up, do these things and you should be okay and the $1000 is in total sales not your profits.

shabit87, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  6. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Achieving and maintaining PowerSeller status requires a proven track record of both quality and quantity.

The minimum requirements to become and maintain PowerSeller status are 90 days on site, account is in good standing (i.e. not past due), feedback and detailed seller ratings (DSRs) requirements, sales volume requirements - minimum and eBay Policy compliance.

sjdataservices, Jun 7, 2012 IP