1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get payoneer Debit card

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by irfan saleem, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

We are very clear about the Pricing and Fees related to our services, and have no hidden fees.  Everything is clearly listed prior to application, and is then accessible at any time via the online My Account page.

Pricing and Fees may differ between programs, and also depending on location.  The activation fee, for example, may be higher in countries where the US has declared a high risk of business.  We strongly believe in making our service worldwide, and do everything we can to make it available in every country that is allowed by rules, regulations and laws.  

We do not charge anything for a balance inquiry via our website or telephone (we offer free live chat, telephone and e-mail support).  There is a charge for an ATM balance inquiry, however this is due to the fact that the ATM networks also charge us for this, as the request utilizes their system.  To avoid that, just check your balance online or contact us via telephone or live chat.

We make it a goal to be as transparent as possible with our Pricing and Fees, and there are absolutely no hidden fees. 

Nissim-Payoneer, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  2. harddisk01

harddisk01 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have no idea about that..

harddisk01, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  3. Radold

Radold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you submitted and got approved you have to wait for a while. You'll also have to withdraw money from the same site that got you the card first because it won't work otherwise. I lost around $50 just because I didn't withdraw any money before using it first.

Radold, Aug 11, 2011 IP
  4. usman_khalid

usman_khalid Member

Best Answers:
    just try to sign up on freelancing sites and bid on project. mostly sites are allow to give their user to payoneer card or if you have a website then you can use infolinks.

usman_khalid, Aug 12, 2011 IP
  5. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no reason for you to have lost $50 - any private loads that don't go through are refunded back to the person who loaded them.

PayoneerTeam, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  6. sam2oke

sam2oke Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is no such information at that web. it's only parking domain?! :(

sam2oke, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  7. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    I would advise against purchasing/receiving a Payoneer card that you haven't signed up for directly. Other people will be able to access your card information and possibly your money. The best would be to apply for one yourselves.

PayoneerTeam, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  8. httn

httn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to odesk dot com or go to website payoneer dot com look panter u will see get free card.

httn, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  9. javidpk

javidpk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

Just got my payoneer mastercard through oDesk, Now need to activate my card for private transfers but unfortunately don't have any jobs there :( Can anybody help me to get out from this issue? I can pay handsome amount for this!!!

Plz somebody reply.

javidpk, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  10. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Javid,

Please know that you have to receive payments from a partner on a regular basis to be able to get private loads, so paying someone to activate your card probably won't be good in the long run.

PayoneerTeam, Nov 22, 2011 IP