1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get payment???

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by silent_1, Aug 16, 2013.

One of my friend is using his brother's information in adense. Means in payee profile his brother is the beneficiary. His brother is living in US...he doesn't want to provide his tax details which is must to make payment effective. Is there any other option he can opt to receive payment? As he could not change payee name...

silent_1, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope! I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the stupidity involved in doing this (Hey I've a good idea, create new adsense account in someone else's name for know good reason and then wonder where it all went wrong...)

adsenseplr, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  3. silent_1

silent_1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sir, you don't need to laugh or cry...neither any stupidity involved in doing this...there are many more newbies who are facing different issues...may be you came across very few such stories. Anyhow, I just want to help him rather telling him that he is stupid enough and deserves all this. I'm sorry but I'm looking for some solution. Anyone else please who can help in this regard???

silent_1, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you think it's not stupid, then what exactly would you class creating an account in someone's name that he can't get access to as? Good practice? He is totally stuffed! He can't complain to adsense as they'll want to know why he didn't apply with his own name, indeed applying in someone elses name they would probably view as fraudulent, bet you'd not thought of that either. But as you say he's not stupid. One can safely assume he didn't apply in his own name as he'd been banned. If that's the case how much help or sympathy do you really expect?

adsenseplr, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  5. HolyRoller

HolyRoller Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is your friend also living in the US? or in another country?

HolyRoller, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its was stupid and is fraud. If he lives in the US, then he has to provide the tax info.
    You friend and his friend are facing a ban from adsense if they new this was going on!

Agent000, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  7. BRITTANEY86

BRITTANEY86 Banned

Best Answers:
    Is he/she under 18,why use his/her brother's information?

BRITTANEY86, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  8. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    My point exactly, smacks of attempted fraud or a banned adsense account.

adsenseplr, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  9. silent_1

silent_1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really. As his brother has an access to that account. In fact he wants his brother (my friend) get paid as he is managing those sites wholly.here

@BRITTANEY86, my friend is a student, not employed anywhere thus not registered tax payer.

silent_1, Aug 18, 2013 IP