1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get paid member?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hasibrsohel, Jul 22, 2015.

?

Is that website will be profitable?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    We are doing hard work to run our template club which name is rowbootstrap.com. Its a website where people can get lots of template and wordpress theme which created by twitter bootstrap. Currently we are taking membership fee $10/per year so our members are can get lots of template and thems by paying for one. We committed to publish minimum one new template every month and will provide best customer support as much as possible. Basically it will be help to those people who are programmer, website developer and cannot do or do not have time to do design and front end development. It will also save time for website development company to develop website projects.

So far we know there are not much website like that regarding twitter bootstrap. There are few marketplace but not theme/template club.

We are really doing hard work to provide something best but we could not understand how can get member, where we can do marketing. Please note that, we dont have much money to do marketing. We are requesting to marketing expert to provide some suggestion how we can get some paid member so that we will be able to continue our services. We are welcome to provide negative or positive suggestions whichever you think good for us.

For your help, here is our website link to review before provide feedback/suggestion: http://www.rowbootstrap.com/

Thanks in advance.

hasibrsohel, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  2. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem with membership sites is getting members of course...
    A few ideas..

Cheap Bing ads....get a $100 coupon on Fiverr.

Create a FB page and Twitter account and run ads on Facebook, you can even set it at $2 per day(or get your coupon for FB ads on Fiverr)

This is what I would do first....you seem to know about your niche so if I was you I would create a make money online product about Twitter and sell it on W+ or JVzoo and give people PLR rights to resell that way both you and your clients make money. The product could be about selling your products, you could even give the product away for free but in order to start using your product they would have to sign up to your site.
    I would definitely give away PLR rights....if you did I would join!

daftdog, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  3. hasibrsohel

hasibrsohel Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestion. I will try bing, FB and twitter ads. I have also plan to provide affiliate services which is under construction.
    Please keep share more idea :)

Thanks again

hasibrsohel, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  4. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad I could help a bit....I just looked at your site again. You don't seem to have an optin form to build an email list......is your site built on Wordpress? I guess it is...
    Have you tried to do any SEO to rank your site?
    You dont have any social media share buttons....
    Do you have any videos about your site? Ranking videos is easy, much easier than ranking a WP site!

You really should make a solid plan of action and consider some of the things I have said.

Also you should go on the WF and have your site in your signature, there are always people looking for new themes there (though provide good content, dont spam or none will listen, you need to show that you are an expert in your field).

Have a press release done! Have your Linkedin profile optimised about what you are selling. Maybe consider adding more things to your site, I have never paid for a theme before, I just use plugins to change free themes. Have you considered creating some plugins and selling them? Even adding PLR rights to them!

I could go on for ever but you should get that plan put together and start implementing it bit by bit!

I can have a quick look over it if you want?

daftdog, Jul 23, 2015 IP