1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get notified when someone makes a post in the album of a private FB group?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by SPARKNER, May 5, 2021.

Hey,

Can someone help me guide me how to get notified as soon as someone makes a post in a private FB group in a certain album of the group?

It's a local buy and sell facebook page. I want to be notified when someone makes a new post in the "Free giveaway" album. Some people are very quick to snitch furnitures and other stuff that people are giving away for free in this group. A free item can be posted and one minute later someone has taken it. I don't want to watch this album 24/7, I want the computer to do it for me, and notify me the second someone posts a free item in this album.

I can't just put on FB notification for every group post that is made, because I can't specify which album in the group I want to be notified in.

I would be very thankful if anyone could help me find a easy cheap or free solution to scan this FB groups album for new posts.

SPARKNER, May 5, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I believe you can only do this for all posts. Click on the "Joined" button and then "Manage Notification" then select "All posts". That way you'll be notified every time a new item is added.

qwikad.com, May 5, 2021 IP
  3. SPARKNER

SPARKNER Peon

Best Answers:
    This would give me notification of every single post in the group. There are about 30 different albums in this FB group. I only want to be notified about new posts in one specific album. I don't want to be notified about new comments on posts either. Only want to be notified about new posts in a certain album.

SPARKNER, May 5, 2021 IP
  4. Ted Reddit

Ted Reddit Peon

Best Answers:
    Write to Facebook support

Ted Reddit, May 13, 2021 IP