1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get nofollow links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Nathan Mclean, Dec 25, 2013.

Everyones running around looking for high PR links and DoFollow links because google say they 'dont follow' nofollow links.

I see so many people just talking garbage about SEO they really don't know what they are talking about. All I can say is this.. you wanna know how to get to number one for your search term? Well, whos there now?

I have studied the link profiles of many sites in the past year amidst all the updates and I have seen people ranking top 3 (anything less is pointless, go kill yourself) in competitive niches for many keywords using Private blog networks (need big money) and other paid links (usually wont last long) but I've also seen some sites ranking top with nofollow links. Trust me... there's something to it.

Here's a few ways I've found to get relevant no follow links but I want you to share more.

Youtube videos - Put link in the description of your video
    Press Releases - Most decent ones only allow nofollow and google likes that
    Blog comments - Type 'wordpress [your keyword]' into google and leave a comment on any relevant blogs that you find

Can anyone add any more ideas? Is there any software out there that has an option to pursue only nofollow?

Nathan Mclean, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  2. Noticed

Noticed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as a software I wouldn't reccomend using a software as you can't control what it does and it could add spam(ish) links and that would hurt you in rankings. I would also talk to friends of yours (if you have any in your niche) and see if you guys can link exchange.

Noticed, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  3. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    No follow links, supposedly do not give link juice, but I would still link to them (I still do). It makes your linkings look natural and Google likes natural things. Thanks for the ideas and you can probably find no follow links with Scrapebox. It costs money, but is TOTALLY worth it.

Lue Hang, Dec 26, 2013 IP