1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get News Articles (LegallY)

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by billybatz9, Jul 10, 2013.

Hey guys,

I want to have a news part of my Website and was wondering how everyone gets there news?

I know lots of websites where I can get news for the niche that I am doing but how do i get pics for the news article and etc... ?

The websites that I am talking about use pics and they show a little "photo taken by blah blah" underneath... Can I copy that pic as long as I post who its from like they did?

I was wondering if I could just use every news article from them.... re-arrange some words, use the same pic and post my news lol

whats everyones opinion?

billybatz9, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

What you are proposing to do is both legally and ethically wrong. You can either subscribe to a news resource which gives you the legal right to publish news written by other people along with photos (see the passage and link posted below) or you pay someone to write it for you or you write it yourself.

Here is an example of how one would go about getting AP news on their website:

browntwn, Jul 10, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. Corestratagems

Corestratagems Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use places like www.repost.us for legal news articles as well.

Corestratagems, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  4. zhang1127

zhang1127 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know a very helpful website on legal aid, perhaps can help to you,the website is www.lawcells.com

zhang1127, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  5. ammam123

ammam123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you must add news section in a side bar, which is best for news and updates.

ammam123, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  6. arnold2001

arnold2001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    All work is automatically copyrighted, regardless of whether or it says it is copyrighted. The requirement was eliminated a few years back. It is illegal to copy anyone's work and it is illegal to use anyone's work without permission. That includes pictures, drawings, written text, designs, artwork. Given someone credit does not cure it. Liability is huge, even if you make no money from using someone's work.

arnold2001, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  7. billybatz9

billybatz9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    billybatz9, Aug 4, 2013 IP