1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get new clients for advertising agency?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by johnsmithwills, Dec 12, 2011.

Hi Folks,

I am Johnsmithwills working as business development executive in advertisement company.

Please give some idea about getting new clients or customers for Advertising Agency.

Please share your valuable answers.

Thank You.

johnsmithwills, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  2. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,

You come to the DP for value answer, this I am glad. To make many success in agency, you must show you client how he can get value from agency. Because he be will using agency to get his company more client. You must show client how he get client using you agency. Then you will have many successing.

Good luck bro!

Seqqa, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  3. AdenClark

AdenClark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post featured adverts on your local classified advertising websites. I did this with great success.

AdenClark, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  4. ColinLiang

ColinLiang Peon

Best Answers:
    I would create a website landing page that gives away some free information (a free recorded message, eBook, report, whatever) that teaches potential clients something useful and actionable. Maybe something like "Top 5 mistakes people make when choosing an advertising agency that know one else will tell you about". Top few tips or common mistakes to avoid are typically a good place to start. The idea is to get them to think "wow, if the information they're giving away is so valuable, I wonder how much better their actual paid work is going to be?"

After that, it's much cheaper to get repeat business rather than finding new customers (or getting referrals from existing ones). For that, I recommend reading The Referral Engine by John Jantsch. It's an awesome book about how to systematically ask for current clients for referrals.

Hope that helps.

ColinLiang, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  5. angelinawillium

angelinawillium Peon

Best Answers:
    You can post your ads online, there are many costumers buy online products. You can post a ad about your advertisement company that may be paid of free also.
    You can make facebook fan page for your advertisement agency. Socially make your site popular.

angelinawillium, Dec 12, 2011 IP
  6. BoBo_184

BoBo_184 Peon

Best Answers:
    it depends on what kind of clients are you hoping to gain?

Is it small local businesses with smaller budgets? or national/international corporations with multi-million dollar campaigns? The latter obviously will be very difficult to get.

And then you need to figure out or let us know what kind of advertising services you will be able to offer to the clients, depending on what you offer, there will be different ways to promote your services

For example, are you offering CPC campaign management or ad design? Do you have any track record with print media or social media? All of those will determine where is the best place to find the kind of client you want.

BoBo_184, Jan 18, 2012 IP