1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get my first sales

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cinnabareater, Sep 7, 2020.

I just got my product launched on jvzoo and privately on warriorplus. It is in the process of being accepted on clickbank and digistore. What do you recommend for getting my first sales, finding affiliates, marketing, and making money?

cinnabareater, Sep 7, 2020 IP
  2. knewedge

knewedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would try thinking how your target market behaves.... What websites would they visit, what other things might they be interested in, etc... Once you know that figure out how to get your product in front of them there.

Also, some sort of lead magnet works best. They need an incentive to contact you, but once they do you can start a conversation and try to close a sale.

knewedge, Sep 8, 2020 IP
  3. knewedge

knewedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe try getting some people to use your product for free too. This way you get some valuable feedback, and it will help you evolve your product into something even more useful. That being said if you struggle to get users for free; then you have issues with your product, and you might consider moving on to something else. Or, you really need to take a step back and figure learn marketing. If you don't know marketing I suggest starting with the classics (e.g., Gary Halberts, Dan Kennedy) before learning IM strategies.

knewedge, Sep 8, 2020 IP
  4. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you need to find a way to build relationships with affiliates .Maybe first offer a good comision for people to atract them to promote it for you .Try to reach people on forums ,social media ,etc

Spartan14, Sep 8, 2020 IP
  5. shackett

shackett Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything depends on what you are going to sell.

shackett, Sep 27, 2020 IP
  6. Mattlebl

Mattlebl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is your location?

Mattlebl, Sep 27, 2020 IP
  7. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Modern B2B marketing requires brand awareness so people get to know what you have for them to buy. You can use different social selling tools and technologies to enhance your presence so that you get clients and sales.

susiparker, Oct 5, 2020 IP