1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more traffic from organic search?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Whitevox India, Apr 30, 2019.

Well, what now to do after on-page and off-page activities complete on a website.

How to get more traffic from organic search?
    SEMrush

Whitevox India, Apr 30, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Set up a content publishing schedule.

Search engines want high value, constantly added content to show their customers.

If you want more organic visitors you'll want to create content consistently. I suggest, if you want a lot of traffic, that you publish at least three times a week. Set specific days to publish and absolutely stick to publishing on those days. It would probably help to set specific times on each of those days when you'll publish.

The search engines will learn your schedule and expect to see fresh content according to that schedule.

JoeSpirit, May 1, 2019 IP
  3. smo

smo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many pages of content you have ? I mean good quality content which visitors like to read or discuss or forward to friends. In your area try to be authoritative by providing lot of high value content. Just one or two pages of best content may not rank well unless you establish that you are a expert in the subject area.
    Just check the sites at first page of Google in your area, number of pages they have can give you some idea.

I don't think you can fix a time frame to post any articles. If you can write one article in five days of x quality , my advice is take 10 days to write double that quality which is going to give you more that 3 times the visitors. ( this is as per recent changes in google ) . No need to add the number of pages ... you can revise old pages and see what more can be added or changed.

Clean layout with good navigation along with speed ( loading ) is another factor. Now I am in the job of pushing my .js files down the page as I don't need them to load before the content. Schema is another factor you can look into. Create a design in such a way that you can easily maintain it. Tomorrow you want to change to next version of JQuery then you need not change all the pages. Similarly common footer, common database connection files etc ... are must for big sites. You may end up with a big site after some months or years.

Responsive design .
    Check google webmaster console once in a week for any errors or indexing issues.

A forum or comment posting is another areas. Many of your ideas for new content you will get from your visitors.
    These are few from my side... There is no end to this list. All the best..

smo, May 1, 2019 IP
  4. Whitevox India

Whitevox India Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thank you for the suggestion will try it.

Thank you for the suggestion, will try it

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
    Whitevox India, May 2, 2019 IP