1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more traffic for your website?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by acharya, May 26, 2011.

How can i invite visitors to my website and make my website popular.

acharya, May 26, 2011 IP
  2. helen_k

helen_k Peon

Best Answers:
    Make your website "visible" to the search engines, your site should be on the TOP in the search results when users are looking for something regarding your business, advertise your website, make your website useful for people (in the first place).

helen_k, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. ramsreekanth

ramsreekanth Peon

Best Answers:
    Even after making top on search engines page i am not getting good traffic, need more tips on this

ramsreekanth, May 30, 2011 IP
  4. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    It cannot be, try SMM

arp, May 30, 2011 IP
  5. raketeer_mom

raketeer_mom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What is SMM? sorry.. a noob here...

raketeer_mom, May 31, 2011 IP
  6. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very strange. You're a part of DP since 2007 and still unknown about SMM?
    SMM means Social Media Marketing which is also known as Social Media Optimization. It includes social networking, bookmarking and advertising in social sites.
    @OP...Optimize your site properly with unique content and quality backlinks. Spread out to all the relevant sites through off page SEO techniques abiding rule to market your site link.

wiseman.wiseman05, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  7. raketeer_mom

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Oh.. thanks.. yeah! been here since 2007.. but I am a writer.. I am just starting with Affiliate Marketing... still doing some research... :)

raketeer_mom, Jun 1, 2011 IP
  8. arp

arp Member

Best Answers:
    and you have 304 posts :eek:

arp, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  9. raketeer_mom

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah right.. if you can see my posts are mostly in the BNS section... content, content writing, copywriting.. etc.. :)

raketeer_mom, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  10. TheMissingLink007

TheMissingLink007 Peon

Best Answers:
    good unique content onpage seo and great off page seo main thing it takes time never give up backlink is a never ending process.

TheMissingLink007, Jun 2, 2011 IP
  11. leonidasblaze

leonidasblaze Peon

Best Answers:
    Get backlinks from the site which have very good Alexa rank.And yes good any unique content is obviously going to help you a lot for getting a more traffic.But still your link building plays an important role for gaining traffic.Try high PR social bookmarking,Directory submission and also get some backlinks from blogs and Forum.But always be sure that you are getting backlinks form the site which have good alexa rank or good Page Rank.

leonidasblaze, Jun 15, 2011 IP
  12. imraan

imraan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    write good content, have good network, buy ad space on good websites. Do not forget facebook and its 500M active members..

imraan, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  13. donaldsmith

donaldsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people think that having a good website is all you need to get tons of visitors. Wrong answer. Getting traffic to your site should work hard and diligently and not overnight. Think of it this way - how people are supposed to know where to find your site if you do not tell? You must proclaim. Here are some proven ways to advertise your site without spending much money

donaldsmith, Aug 8, 2011 IP
  14. wmdt

wmdt Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have better way than the others then you have to explain here in detail and not just proclaim.

wmdt, Aug 9, 2011 IP
  15. michaeljohn

michaeljohn Peon

Best Answers:
    I think firstly you have to work with your competitive keywords . The keywords should be on top first page in search engine. After that you can go for PPC , Advertising, Paid Linking , Adsense , forum , blog comment, Article Submission , email blasting , sms shoting and more tricks related to online marketing..SEO, SEM , SMO, SMM and all...This will help you sure to promote your site......

michaeljohn, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  16. LarcenIII

LarcenIII Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are blogging about interesting stories and news, there are traffic exchange programs out there. I won't name any here, as I'm sure some people don't agree with them, however, some of the bigger ones are very similar to other sites like Digg or Reddit, but they reward visits with more visits.

I started with one of these on a personal blog of mine, and I had a 6000% jump in traffic for the next two years....

That is not what anyone gets now a days, but it helped kickoff my blog big time. It was free, and I didn't have any popunders or anything.

You're free to PM and ask me about it, but I don't want to promote any specific one here publicly, to be a little more neutral.

LarcenIII, Aug 14, 2011 IP