1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more traffic for my RC blog?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by macau2009, Nov 29, 2019 at 3:39 PM.

My domain name has a DA 24, but my daily traffic is only around 100 daily. I have tried press release and guest posting on a more popular site, what else should I try to go to a point I can have at least 500 daily traffic?

Thanks
    SEMrush
    Carlos Santos

macau2009, Nov 29, 2019 at 3:39 PM IP
    SEMrush
  2. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried Fiverr in similar situation. You can buy traffic cheap on fiverr, but often times, it doesn't guarantee conversions
    e.g. they can generate 150 visitors per month for $5 a month

Mike2718, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:07 PM IP
  3. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't buy traffic. It's not just about the number of visitors, you want qualified traffic who is actually interested in your content. Otherwise, it's worthless.

What have you done so far to increase traffic to your site? Do you regularly publish content? How is your inbound marketing (SEO, social media)? Do you do any link building or other kind of outreach?

If you give us more information, it will be easier for us to give you some proper advice.

nshep, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:06 AM IP