1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get many twitter followers

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by mspider, Aug 25, 2009.

1. whoisbid

whoisbid Peon

Best Answers:
    What if you are not targeting anyone in particular?

whoisbid, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  2. wichitarookie

wichitarookie Peon

Best Answers:
    it's good, let it happen naturally ;)

wichitarookie, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  3. whoisbid

whoisbid Peon

Best Answers:
    If wish that were true in all cases don't you think that SEO is redundant if we believe that? Yes I understand what is being implied but there are tons of people who have far better products and services than others who are not getting a large chunk of the business fast enough. That is why people come to this forum is it not? If a product and service is superior to someone else they will get clients for sure but how long this takes is the question. People can sell lower quality products and services and be the winners because of their marketing power. I am not sure what people who come here expect from their websites as far as traffic is concerned e.g. what is normal? What is your target? I am interested to know in this thread how many visitors people are targeting 100, 1000, 10,000 per day? What is the goal? I am sure that there for some there is a goal and it has numbers in it.

whoisbid, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  4. sarahcanfield

sarahcanfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Start following people , dont just tweet links yes but do share useful information, dont spam your time line. Dont just keep RT'ing tweets. Be helpful and useful

Thanks

sarahcanfield, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  5. vpl_king

vpl_king Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't really matter how many times you tweet in an hour. It's all about what you post, who you post too, and if your followers care about all the tweets. I know we post a lot of tweets to our followers - and to the subject that we're tweeting in.

So, that's a myth.

The fact is, the more tips and advice you give out on Twitter, the better chances that you're going to gain more followers.

vpl_king, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  6. consumerboard

consumerboard Peon

Best Answers:
    Does Twitter gives traffic to your site? I don't see it in my analytics report

consumerboard, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  7. whoisbid

whoisbid Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't post the link here now (I have to find out how to do that) but Yes, it gives most traffic to whoisbid at the moment. I have even dedicated a page showing the stats and you can use third part programs to see if I am lieing. Good Luck to you all! I am a Tweeter supporter now and believe it is an essential part of SEO.

whoisbid, Jan 31, 2011 IP
  8. faridgem

faridgem Member

Best Answers:
    This is pretty tough to say you but i can recommend you to do few more things to get more followers in twitter. here we go:
    1.Manage twitter settings so that when a new followers follow you, You can automatically follow him or her.
    2.Make invitation by your email id actually it is depend if you have a lot of email contacts id.
    3.Try to use tweets in daily basis and in new topics
    4. Use follow me link to your blog
    5.Use subscribe page via twitter
    6.To follow more follower you have to tweets more in a day this is the most easy way.
    more info prioarena.com

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    faridgem, Feb 4, 2011 IP