1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get listed in TOP -Google Local Business

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mobileshub, Jun 4, 2008.

I am having Web Design Company in Los Angeles, CA.

I have inserted all the necessary details in Google local business (USA)

Still I am not able to find my website under local listing when i enter any keyword phrase for example, los angeles web developer, los angeles web designer etc.

Please help me out

Thanks in advance

mobileshub, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  2. leb-knight

leb-knight Peon

Best Answers:
    if u mean u want when somebody got to google.com and search for los angeles web developer to find ur site
    so u have to work on ur site Title and description and for sure to get back links using anchor linking with ur keywords to ur site aslo do dirs submission using the keywords as titles add the keywords in ur signutare in the forums linking back to ur site and inside ur site use h1 and h2 tags for those keywords and have a good keyowrd density and give google some time to reindex ur site and u will get the SERP for those Keywords

p.s well i think i miss understand the question but still usefull info loooooooooooooool
    but for google local business u could signup from here
    https://www.google.com/local/add/

leb-knight, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  3. stevepat

stevepat Peon

Best Answers:
    hey first you need have account for that and need to varify the account with Phone or mail . then with you deatils about business u will be listed. You add optimized content in listing it will bost bit. If u can add Maps then it will help lot

stevepat, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  4. mobileshub

mobileshub Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks both of you for your valuable answers

mobileshub, Jun 5, 2008 IP