1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get likes on Facebook pages?.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Rohit Dhawan, Jul 4, 2013.

Hi folks I recently join the forum and willing to know you all that i have an page on Facebook on entertainment. I wish to know you all that how to get more and more likes on my Facebook page. I try everything already but always gets only some likes. I already send an invitation to my friends but they doesn't likes my page. I know there is a option to promote a page but for this i need to pay Facebook to get more likes and that i don't want. I need to promote my page for free so if u can help me so pls reply me back ASAP. Thank you.

Rohit Dhawan, Jul 4, 2013 IP
  2. Facebook Ads Expert

Facebook Ads Expert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Facebook Ads is definitely the best way to achieve this in a profitable manner. There are many variables however and it is easy to waste a lot of money.

My company creates ad campaigns for customers and we get likes for as little as 1p (sometimes even less). However, this does depend on a lot of things, such as areas targeted, precise interests targeted etc.

There is methods that I use which I have developed over time that guarantee likes to be as cheap as possible. If you would like any more information just let me know or PM me.
    I understand that you did say for "FREE", however as you probably already know, there is no industry wherein you can make money without spending anything at all. It all comes down to your business model and whether investing in Facebook ads is profitable in the long run! But if you could get 50,000 REAL likes using the correct methods and Facebook ads for £500, would that allow you to make money?

Facebook Ads Expert, Jul 5, 2013 IP
  3. mukeshranahh

mukeshranahh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do some share for share on big pages those who are interested with you .
    In this way you will get real and active fans too.

mukeshranahh, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  4. kgeorgiev

kgeorgiev Member

Best Answers:
    Keep posting interesting and shareble content daily. Keep the conversation alive - ask question, give oppinions. It is a slow process, but once you find what is most shared, it gets easier. :)

kgeorgiev, Jul 8, 2013 IP