1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Likes For Ads

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by cosmic_nomad, Jan 25, 2017.

People always talk about getting page likes and post likes..but what about likes for Ads with affiliate links?

What is an effective strategy and what settings in the ad manager are used to get likes for ads? (not pages or posts)

Once an ad has likes, can I use the same ad over and over (as long as I don't change the creative) and still keep the likes? If so, how is this done?

cosmic_nomad, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  2. Nitvis

Nitvis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As per my knowledge, We can generate the likes for posts.. We can use the same technology for pages posts as well. But i am not sure if there in anything with which we can generate affiliate links and get likes on the same.
    2: We can use our affiliate links using facebook inbuilt method (Paid Ads) when user clicks the ads he will be redirected to our Landing page for which we have setup the affiliatelink. Eg: ClickBank

You can explain your actual need so that we can help you on the same.

Nitvis, Feb 2, 2017 IP