1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Likes for Ads then remarket the ads for traffic with the likes?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by cosmic_nomad, Jan 25, 2017.

Trying to find a way to start an ad campaign (boost, post engagement for likes) where I can get likes for actual ads, not just posts. I then want to take the ads with likes and remarket them for website clicks/traffic (I'm an affiliate marketer, clicking through share-a-sale in this case, no landing page).

Problem is: I can use post engagement (boosting, likes etc) for posts but not for ads proper, I cannot figure out how to do this. It won't let me put in my affiliate links when doing anything like post engagement, only for traffic as far as I can tell.

Question 1: How can I post up an Ad (with the affiliate link in there) so it can get likes (boost it, post engagement) instead of traffic?

Question 2: How can I then take the liked ads and run them as a traffic campaign and keep the likes so the public sees them in the display ad?

Question 3: Is there any way to take a boosted post with lots of likes and turn it into an ad with a Shop Now affiliate link, that keeps all the likes?

I can boost posts, but posts don't have click-thru URL's to the actual affiliate link so all the likes do me no good.I need the likes on the actual ads - how do I do that and then re-market the ad as a traffic campaign showing all the likes?

Thanks in Advance

cosmic_nomad, Jan 25, 2017 IP