1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Instagram real followers more often without PPC

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Afsary Junaid, Jan 28, 2019.

Hello,

I have been using IG for long now, mostly I post 2/3 updates on my business profile every day. I do hashtags trend research once in a week for the following posts. Mostly I get 20-25 likes from them, but very fewer followers such as 2/3 max. Now someone advises me to go for PPC, but my budget isn't following that for now. Are there any tips on improving my followers?

I would be Glad if you can direct me to some other methods.

Thanks!

** Tried couple of bots but those are mostly attracting adult grams and eventually gets unfollow.

Afsary Junaid, Jan 28, 2019 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Avoid using bots for any such activity. Also, its recommended that you change your password as these bots are not trusted and there are high chances of spam activity from your account if they have traced your password.
    Coming to your main concern of increasing the number of followers for your business profile, the best way is to use as many hashtags as possible and follow some good accounts so that they follow you back.
    Make sure that you choose to follow some most popular instagram from your niche. Do comment and like their posts as well (this way you can get attention from their followers).

MilesWeb, Feb 1, 2019 IP
  3. JerryNoTom

JerryNoTom Peon

Best Answers:
    It's great that you post up to 3 times a day, and that you are researching the hashtags. Make sure your posts are quality ones and regularly engage with others (like and comment on posts from your followers, the people you follow, posts from explore feed). And all of this in combination with Fuelgram. Just google it, it's a fantastic powerlike service that provides engagement from real IG influencers belonging to particular niches. Very good for organic and relevant follower growth. Good luck!

JerryNoTom, Feb 18, 2019 IP
  4. Instafamousguru

Instafamousguru Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! Before you engage with your niche community, you have to make sure you have a polished profile with value. Most people think posting a beautiful picture is value... actually not really, unless your specific audience care about it.
    If you don't have good content, it will be hard for people to want to follow you.
    Who are you competitiors? Follow your competitor's followers....

Instafamousguru, Mar 4, 2019 IP