1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get in google 1st page in a week

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tolethyd, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Khaidem

Khaidem Member

Best Answers:
    No way, there is no such method to bring such keywords "web hosting" in Google first page within a week.

Khaidem, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  2. yadavs

yadavs Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to get top for that keyword in google, all you have to do is pay google..

yadavs, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  3. vmprotect

vmprotect Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This keyword have a strong competition in the market. Its unique searches is about [FONT=arial, sans-serif]83,900,000 and its never possible to rank any site with WEB HOSTING keyword on Google's 1st page. Neither with Black hat nor with White Hat.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Well try to White hat instead of Black hat, otherwise your website will penalized.[/FONT]

vmprotect, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  4. aluke

aluke Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In one week white hat? Nah, double or nothing ;)

aluke, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  5. ayshud

ayshud Peon

Best Answers:
    IT will cost you a lot. But, take note, there is a maximum number of links per day. Just be cautious.

ayshud, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  6. ki3000

ki3000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    is buying backlinks, more specifically, is paying people to get me backlinks considered a black hat method?

ki3000, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  7. mexabet

mexabet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not possible to be done in a week. You're targeting a high competition keyword, and so, what you need to do is continuous SEO for a long time. Over time, your site's SERP ranking will improve.

If you can actually afford the fee, contact me for guaranteed SERP positioning. But be aware I can't achieve top ranking within a month.

mexabet, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  8. kahmed09

kahmed09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    buy scrapebox and/or senuke X ?

build your own backlinks constantly!!! every hour of every day!
    in a year or so you might get on a high page :) inshallah!

kahmed09, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  9. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is not overnight. You have to work for it-- for some it will take years. I strongly recommend to use ethical practices in SEO link building. If you will apply Black Hat SEO, eventually your efforts will put in trash. For now, focus yourself in crafting good contents and choosing the rights keywords.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  10. jamesosix

jamesosix Member

Best Answers:
    I got a website on googles first page within a week. I followed all the usual seo rules, got some decent content, and bought a few relevant links.

To test the site is newvauxhallastra.co.uk and the search term we was aiming for was 'new vauxhall astra' - however a hosting company probably has a crap ton more competition.

jamesosix, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  11. Gigver

Gigver Peon

Best Answers:
    if you use twitter you can get on the front page when people search within the last hour or two. blog posts usually get picked up as well. Adwords is your other option. As far as organic rankings in a week or two its just not going to happen. Ive seen first page rankings for low competition keywords in 2 weeks but rarely sooner than hat.

Gigver, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  12. Peachi

Peachi Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking to buy your way in, use PPC and bid high. Google will advise what you need to bid to get in the position you want.

To make it into the organic results you (luckily) can't buy your way in. You can pay for a good website and pay people to market it well which will help you climb the rankings but you can't buy first page organic rankings.

If you do find a black hat way to do this though it won't last long. Once you are found out by Google (or reported by competitors) your site will be dropped from all of Google so you won't have gained anything in the long run.

For a long term strategy, invest in a good site and concentrate on offering good content that people will want to link to.

Peachi, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  13. frozzy

frozzy Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing impossible. It is a myth that it is impossible. I will share how you can do it, but please report about your results.
    First of all buy a domain that is 7 years old or more. Second step extend this domain name for 5 years more. Fourth step update content on the website, add 10 - 20 articles more. Then basic promotion: like article directories, link wheels, directories, videos etc. Finally buy 10 links with PR 10, 20 - PR9, 30 - PR8, 40 - PR7, 50 - PR6, 100 - PR100.
    These steps might help. In case you won't be able to buy 10 links with PR10, buy 1000 with PR - 4.

frozzy, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  14. diogo10s

diogo10s Peon

Best Answers:
    You can buy guaranteed service to get first page of google. But it will takes 3-4 months.

diogo10s, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  15. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The only way to get listed at the top of google within a week is work out on the keyword research, you need go for those low competitive long tail keyword. It is not possible when go for those high competitive keyword

lifeplayer, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  16. liquidmarke

liquidmarke Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy the domain name in the keywords you want to rank for. Then point that domain name to you website. You can buy a domain name for as low as 3.99.

liquidmarke, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  17. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Funny that I can open up a new blog with a newly register dormain and bam!
    It is indexed high by google.
    And in first page of search results.
    Or even number one....

In just a few hours at most.

iowadawg, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  18. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is quite impossible to get the first position within 1 week. You should find out some good keywords which have very little competition and good monthly search volume for getting good position very rapidly. You may use black hat technique for ranking you keyword, but it is very bad for the future of your website. So decide what to do!

faysal969, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  19. zubizubi

zubizubi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure how much it would cost you or if it is really possible to do that. But you can try with yahoo and bing. If you have a blog associated with your website than it is really possible for you. I have a blog for my website and it has only 4 articles but interestingly only the first page got indexed till now in google. But in case of yahoo and bing it gets indexed in about an hour.

zubizubi, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  20. dhk

dhk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I think it is really very tough job. It involves huge investment.

dhk, Jan 26, 2012 IP