1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get high pr for a new website??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by alr143, Mar 1, 2013.

I recently made my new website so my question is that i want traffic on my site and want to increase my pr can any guide me about what can i take to get pr and traffic..

alr143, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  2. Skyebug77

Skyebug77 Member

Best Answers:
    I took bizzyshark from pr 0 to pr 3 in 3 months by 64 high pr backlinks from business websites that I own.

Skyebug77, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  3. Skyebug77

Skyebug77 Member

Best Answers:
    Plus to mention now 1 month after that it seems many websites that I dont even know of hve backlinked bizzyshark and it now has almost 2k backlinks and is getting an average of 200 visitors per day.

4. Skyebug77

Skyebug77 Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it could also be the nature of bizzy sharks business since it is a wb hosting business with $1 hosting it could be something unique on the momentum and pace this site acquired PR and traffic, but I have never seen any other site I have worked on take off so quickly. Anyways I hope all of this helps you.

5. RafaelJames

RafaelJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do Off page SEO for increasing websites PR. There are many techniques like forums articles, classifieds, social bookmarks and guest posts by which PR of websites can be increased fast.

RafaelJames, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  6. Isha Kohli

Isha Kohli Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    put unique content...interlinking is must through which you can can get high pr for your website

Isha Kohli, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  7. Prathvee

Prathvee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    for getting PR you need to follow basic SEO activities like Dir, bookmarking, local site etc and for making good traffic you need to active at social media plateform and you have to update unique and informative stuff.

Prathvee, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  8. alr143

alr143 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks every can anyone provide the list popular bookmarking and classified students

alr143, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  9. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a greater site where it can be mentioned in university seminars or government programs, then you got yourself an easy PR of 5 or 6. All you need to do is to make sure to attend some of these gatherings and make sure those people know about you.

freeadstime, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  10. Dektron Infotech Inc.

Dektron Infotech Inc. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To get your pr up follow the following steps-
    1. Build Backlinks
    (blog commenting, forum posts, directory submissions...)
    2. Have fresh content, daily updating website
    3. Wait, pr does not go up in an hour.

Dektron Infotech Inc., Mar 2, 2013 IP
  11. Serp Creation

Serp Creation Member

Best Answers:
    You have to increase activity on your site at regular basis.

Yes, it is true that building links using high pr site would increase pr of your site but it should look natural to Google, this is the main thing, so you have to perform other activities to instead of building only high pr links.

Serp Creation, Mar 2, 2013 IP
  12. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally forget about increasing PR it means absolutely nothing with respect to a money site. Think about how you are going to get traffic. Organic from the search engines, YouTube, social media, forums, add swaps, guest posting? A bit of everything always works well.

jamesbrands, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  13. ThePhil

ThePhil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What does that mean when you say "from business websites that I own"?

ThePhil, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  14. ThePhil

ThePhil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hear PR is an over-rated metric and that Google is slowly phasing it out for more meaningful values...

ThePhil, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  15. shubhambarot

shubhambarot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    make unique content, keywords,

and off page seo optimazation is the breath of website which should be running regularly....

your site will get best traffic but u have to do hard work 1-2 months regularly without copying anyone....

keep passions.......
    god bless u

shubhambarot, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    For getting traffic and increasing PR you have to elaborate on an SEO strategy - starting from finding out the most beneficial keywords, then on-page and off-page optimization, all of them being a whole complex of ongoing tasks.

Generally speaking, to increase PR you should get inbound links from niche relevant sites with PR higher than yours. Especially good for PR is guest posting on niche blogs, blog commenting on do-follow blogs, do-follow directory submission, forum commenting.

Although the above mentioned techniques are able to bring traffic too, social marketing and overall increasing of social media presence are key techniques to get a traffic boost (so does PPC advertising, however, it doesn't work in the long run). On the one hand, an interesting and valuable content is a must have (videos, iconographics etc. also fall into this category), and on the other hand, you need social channels via which you can share this content and reach target audience.

Thus, for organic traffic one has to focus on increasing SERPs visibility (on-page + off-page), while referral traffic is coming via social shares, advertising, niche partnerships and affiliates.

Kianu42, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  17. snous

snous Active Member

Best Answers:
    After operating several sites and successfully gaining high pr the best advice I can give is focus on providing QUALITY content, and getting QUALITY links from related sites. Long gone are the days to gaining spammy backlinks from directories and such to gain pr.

snous, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  18. Fosterseo

Fosterseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Out of interest, why are you worried about your websites pagerank?

I would be more worried about stuff like "Is my content good enough?" "Will users that visit my site have a good experience?" "Will my bounce rate be low?"

Pagerank will come if you worry about the quality.

Fosterseo, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  19. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    All the site owners do not have the same number of good sites in same niche.Site owners still need to be worried about because its the lerry rank of how good sites are referring to you.As an indication of good worth of the site.
    high PR relevant backlinks will generate good PR for you.
    Comments/community value addition with good posts and social media sharing are the two good forms of getting referral traffic.Do SEO as permanent solution of traffic.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  20. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To obtain relevant traffic, you should do a bit of SEO, join social networking sites where you should post regularly, quality content to attract visitors to your site, make comments on blogs, show your signature on Forums.​

webcosmo, Mar 4, 2013 IP