1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Google Grants Account Approved?Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ajblade, Aug 2, 2013.

Hello Adwords xperts

Recently besides the regular adwords paid accounts came through the google adwords grants section i have few clients that are linked to some non profit organisations and some charity institutions worldwide, suggest us the proper procedure to get successful approval

ajblade, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  2. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry this reply is so long in coming. In order to apply for a Google Grant a business must first join Google Non profits.
    http://www.google.com/nonprofits/join/ Once you qualify as a nonprofit you can then apply for the grant which is, I believe, $10,000 per month in advertising. The process to qualify for a grant can take up to 6 months but I am not sure if you would qualify yourself as it sounds like your clients are only linked to charities and not a nonprofit themselves. One last thing, Google Nonprofits and Grants are actually run by Google volunteers so the process can be very slow as they do the work in their free time. Good luck and again I see your question was posted 3 weeks ago, so I am sorry for the long delay.

@dmcadvice.com, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. Serlock

Serlock Member

Best Answers:
    I know how to do it. It takes about 10 - 30 days to get approval.

Serlock, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  4. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would be very interested to know how you get a Google Grant in 10-30 days. I worked on the Google AdWords Support Team in Ann Arbor for 2 years and had many conversations with the Grant Team and never saw anyone get a Grant in under 8 weeks so if something has changed I really would be interested.

@dmcadvice.com, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  5. Serlock

Serlock Member

Best Answers:
    Well, means your friends from Grants missed something ;) When program started, i managed to get even 1 account in 4 hours. But mostly i got 30 accounts in 2 days. Then, when abuse started, and everyone started filling up forms, they tightened everything up, and was harder to get accounts as well as to run ads. I used to run normal, non charity ads. So then account approval took about 4 weeks. Now, i tried couple weeks ago to get an account and i was approved in 10 days. So maybe approval time depends on what country youre applying. But if you could tell me how to pass their system to run ads on grants, i would share with you how to get an acccount. Maybe this can be discussed privately.

Serlock, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  6. 1Avatar

1Avatar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting Adwords Grant Account is quite a lengthy process and hard to do these days however we have a lot of connections with doing media for several non profit organizations. If anyone needs these kind of accts or regular adwords accts I might be able to help you. pm me your skype and well chat.

1Avatar, May 27, 2015 IP