1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Free Instant Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Frewin Dsouza, Apr 18, 2016.

Just want to try this, Please do not give me stupid steps to blog commenting, guest posting, etc etc. what I'm talking here is about the instant backlinks to the website, like the moment I click on link or tool and refresh my website I see BOOM the backlink is created. so just looking out for something like this which can give good amount of free backlinks. I hope you guys will suggest me some instant ways were I can build backlinks in matter of seconds or minutes. Many thanks.

P.S : I've already tried all automated backlinks, trust me it sucks! doesn't work at all in 2016

Frewin Dsouza, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  2. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're asking for something that you already know doesn't work.

The best you can get is automated backlinks on stat websites like compete or aboutus, which are usually no follow or have a low quality score. You can alternatively try programs like GSA which will build spammy links on guestbooks and other open directories. These are automated, but they're worth very little on their own.

Slincon, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my genuine advice for your "BOOM BOOM' backlink is instead of finding other sites, start writing unique and interesting content on your own blog or site and link your articles to each other. If you have something which interests people on the net to visit and read, they will come asking to you for backlinks. Many a times I have realized, when I have some good content on my blog, there are so many backlinks coming to my site, which I have never created.

China_girl, Apr 26, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  4. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    backlinking is dead stop worrying about it. You can actually get penalized by google if you have tons of backlinks that are worthless. Let the backlinks come naturally and google will love you, try and mess with the system you won't rank ever in google. Just do things naturally and let it happen over time i know it is tough hanging in there for a year waiting for your backlinks and the SEO stuff but that is white hat for you. These people claiming they can rank you in 3 weeks are selling snake oil and will hurt your website.

Mybulen, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  5. John Simmons

John Simmons Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So true, there are many that say they can rank you quickly, link building must look natural and not paid. We use so many place to grow our clients websites, the facts are doing seo correctly takes time but also still works.
    We never promise page 1 but we do promise to increase the clients organic traffic with people looking for their services or their products

John Simmons, May 2, 2016 IP
  6. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. If the web site will not have the incoming links, then how will
    the people find this web site, in order to point the natural links to it?

2. The "_nofollow" incoming links for the human persons are safe,
    the search engines will not punish the web site for such incoming links.

3. The best way would be to forget about the search engines,
    and to create the incoming links for the human persons.

Artisan, May 3, 2016 IP
  7. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There is no such thing as "good" and "free" backlinks. The easier a link is to get, the less effective it will be in SEO.

dcristo, May 3, 2016 IP
  8. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    backlink still important for improve your ranking on google and that is why you need to find backlink from the ranksignal.

seoaceindia, May 3, 2016 IP
  9. Peter Stavrou

Peter Stavrou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If it was only that easy... What you are looking for does not exist...
    And back-links still matter a lot I'm not sure there is a person here advising that backlinking is dead... that's just silly...

Peter Stavrou, May 4, 2016 IP