1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get fast ranking in Yahoo

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BabyDoll123, Jun 12, 2014.

Hello friends,
    Can anybody help me how to get fast ranking in Yahoo and Bing execpt in Google. I don't want to get ranked in Google. I just want to get ranking in Yahoo and Bing.

Solved! View solution.
    BabyDoll123, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  2. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Give your SEO Efforts towards Google because its has high volume of traffic.;)

Bing has simple algorithm than Google, who use many complex to rank web pages in SERP. You can take the advance of this but bing index very less.
    Here is the link that help you get some tips to get rank high in BIng and so you will in Yahoo.
    How to Rank high on Bing
    Apart from this try to read webmaster tool from both Bing and Yahoo.
    Again i repeat go for Google:)

mollie.fr, Jun 12, 2014 IP
    I strongly agree with mollie.fr . Just go for Google

Anis Mizi, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  4. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow these three key points.
    1.Google does not care much about keywords in the content of your site. Bing is much more receptive to keywords written within text of your pages.
    2. Bing seems to care a lot about meta page title. Google in contrast tries to return results whose meta page titles have the same words that the user searched for but not necessary in the same order.
    3. Bing cares lot about meta description tags than Google

karen9999, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Of course it's a better idea to pay attention to rank in Google. If you manage to get on 1st page there, you would get a much easier ranking in both Yahoo and Bing. Just play without breaking the rules, post UNIQUE content only, build good and QUALTIY backlinks, use Social Media sites to boost your website presence, etc. :)

patco, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  6. abdullah99

abdullah99 Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you

abdullah99, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  7. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Just concentrate in google it automatically give rank in yahoo and bing

m.sivarajan, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  8. zunnunahmed

zunnunahmed Member

Best Answers:
    You can search bing/yahoo ranking factor and fill up this factor.

Bing SEO : http://searchengineland.com/bing-seo-ranking-factors-2013-study-by-searchmetrics-174121
    Yahoo SEO: http://www.allbusiness.com/marketing/internet-search-engines-engine-optimization-seo/2665-1.html

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    zunnunahmed, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  9. ActionEstore

ActionEstore Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with all the experts that they given great advice... It's simple concept, If you rank well in Google then you will also rank well in Bing & yahoo. Try to focus on Google ranking you itself rank well in other search engines. Things that might help you :-

1) Main thing is that focus on Google ranking , automatically you will well in Bing and yahoo.
    2) Increase your domain authority by using SMO & also start building backlinks with Brand keywords.
    3) To rank well in all search engines.... then focus on brand building & increse domain authority.
    4) Optimize you On-page well. ( More then 65% promotion is depends on On-page).
    5) Get backlinks with high authority domains.
    6) Read all guideline of Bing & yahoo that may help you better.

I think this will help you.... I you get any problems in future, please we are here to help you... :)

ActionEstore, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  10. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, like others said concentrate over the Google and you will automatically start ranking over the yahoo and Bing.

John Dave, Jun 18, 2014 IP