1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Facebook email notifications back.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Tony Whittaker, Oct 11, 2021.

Hoping someone may have an answer to this.

Last week, not only was there the big Facebook outage, but a day or so earlier I changed passwords and slightly tightened up privacy settings after a possible problem. Since then, I am getting zero email or push notifications of posts in groups I belong to. This is despite my global settings for all group and other notifications being 'push and email', and despite the individual settings within each group being 'notifications - all posts'. (I am getting push notifications for Messenger.)

Yes, of course I can go to facebook.com/notifications and see a list of notifications, except then have to drill into each group to see individual posts. But I really want emails back, and can find no setting which is preventing this. Grateful thanks.

Tony Whittaker, Oct 11, 2021 IP
  2. Seo_Kohli

Seo_Kohli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sharing the instruction of android device:
    1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
    2. In the top left, tap Menu .
    3. Tap Settings .
    4. Select your account .
    5. Tap Notifications and select a notification level .
    6. Tap Inbox notifications .
    7. Choose your notification settings, including sounds .

Seo_Kohli, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  3. Tony Whittaker

Tony Whittaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much for ideas. Doesn't let Facebook notifications through, but I think I'll just pick them up on their notifications page.

Tony Whittaker, Oct 21, 2021 IP