1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get email addresses of car dealerships (easily)?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by hendrick11, Feb 27, 2010.

I am trying to build a email marketing list for car dealerships. I have been able to find websites with dealerships, their address, phone number and website. I want to get their email address. Even when I go to their website and click "Contact Us", it doesn't give the email address, only a online form.

I have figured out that Ford dealerships have a _____ @dealeremail.com I just have to figure out how to get the names.

Does anyone know of a website that lists dealerships managers or reps with their email address?

hendrick11, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  2. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    Scrape emails using some programs.

believer1984, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  3. mdowns

mdowns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go on odesk.com or scriptlance.com and hire a "data entry" type person for $2/hour to scrape the information for you. This ensures that it is accurate and up to date. Hire 2 or 3 people at once and keep the one that actually performs the best

mdowns, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. hendrick11

hendrick11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone tell me more about "email scrapers"? I see there are free and paid programs on google.

Is it something that searches the entire internet or just a particular website?

Also, if I wanted to harvest email addresses from a site, and I have to click around to other links in that site, Is there a program that will go through a website and all the linked sites to get all email addresses?

Here are some of the areas I am looking for: Car dealerships, Schools/colleges (student activity directors), PTA's (Parent Teacher Associations), party planners, event planners, Chamber of Commerces, businesses, pet owners and pet businesses

Also, how do people get the email addresses when there is a member login/ password to get into the membership directory?

hendrick11, Feb 28, 2010 IP