1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To get commission junction products quickly

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by 1EightT, Apr 24, 2007.

I had a few pm's asking about our cj scraper so I thought I would put up our cj scraper video demo to show you how it works. We basically created a program that is capable of getting all of the products, keywords, and redirect url's for any cj merchant. It then builds pages for each product that redirect to the merchants landing page. We've been using this for over 7 months now so it works pretty much flawlessly at this point. Also note that none of the sites in the video are in use, they were just for testing (i'm not dumb enough to show my real network of sites). The cj account pictured is also an old spare :)

Anyhow, here is the video: http://www.simplifiedsec.com/cj_scraper/cj_scraper.php

1EightT, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  2. nagarasapandi

nagarasapandi Peon

Best Answers:
    You should apply for all the link to be active to your links to get positive relationship with advertisers.

nagarasapandi, Aug 27, 2010 IP