1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get best traffic on my website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by techtimenews24, Jul 16, 2016.

I have a website with 52 articles. I am trying my best to get the best traffic. I am targeting to get 1000 visitors per day. I am working with on page SEO. Please give me some tips. You can visit my website (techtimenews24.com).

techtimenews24, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  2. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Visited your site and it doesn't look like i wanna visit again due to its design and articles are poorly written as well.
    you gotta think of something new that will distinguish your site form the rest. new in the sense that somehow we as a visitor will think this site has valuable information.

no offense, just saying my opinion.

etc, Jul 16, 2016 IP
  3. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi techtimenews24,
    I visited your site and found that you don't have sufficient knowledge to touch this subject that you picked for your blog. There are thousands of bloggers who give same tips daily but only a few are able to capture psychology of readers.

Visit the following blogs to increase your knowledge and then come back with real experience:
    http://www.smartpassiveincome.com
    http://neilpatel.com

Kristina Roy, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First set your daily goal then start working on it, your site is look like crappy site, you should hire one CW and then create your site design user friendly. When ever you start working on any site then keep in mind that you are creating your website for your user not for search engine.

Aryans, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  5. Danny Jame

Danny Jame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches. If you’re a B2C product company, you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.

Danny Jame, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  6. RM Flyn

RM Flyn Peon

Best Answers:
    You should post daily or on regular basis.

RM Flyn, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  7. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the tech niche, you could use the following strategies to drive targeted traffic:

Social
    Guest post on high traffic tech sites
    Invite bloggers to guest post on your own site
    Target long tail terms & drive traffic via organic search
    Make meaningful, useful comments on tech posts
    Build a community

etc etc etc

jamesbrands, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  8. kix_mc3

kix_mc3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Reddit? If you have cool and quality content you can try it.

kix_mc3, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  9. Adi Bitar

Adi Bitar Member

Best Answers:
    to get best traffic on your website you have to share your blogs in different social media sites as well as you have to do more SEO Off page techniques like profile creation, web 2.0, classifieds and image traffic which will helpful to increase the website visibility through different search engines as well as boost the website traffic.

Adi Bitar, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  10. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want visitors, I'll say, try social media rather than focusing on SEO, as it demands effort, and it will take some time too. On the other hand, if you'll focus on Video Marketing, Facebook, Pinterest, Slideshare, Yahoo Answers, and etc, you can get 1000 visitors in a month - each day. It's possible.

billll, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  11. KommerceAgency

KommerceAgency Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey dude site not opening at the moment, why the way to get traffic to your website try to post meaning information or problem solving material instead of increasing the article length or post a story.
    Title of web page should by catchy then users automatically force to click your link. Good luck.

KommerceAgency, Sep 9, 2016 IP