1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get best potential market for cleaning business?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by leadgeneration, Jun 26, 2012.

Web is very big, on there lots of resource available for any business . I want to discuss about my cleaning business that what can be the best market for this kind of business ? how i can promote my business on web so that it can spread on web more & more . Please help me to find cleaning forums which are related to Australian nation domain .

www.orbitgroup.com.au

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    leadgeneration, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. DeathShrimp

DeathShrimp Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx for the info.

DeathShrimp, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  3. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should target websites and forums with members in your local area. Inbound links from authority sites and with a local audience will help you build online visibility and grow your possible user base.

chant, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  4. Amadeus47

Amadeus47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is to do a keyword research using Google Keyword Tool (googlekeywordtool.com) using terms such as 'cleaning business', 'cleaning services', 'business cleaning services' or any term that accurately describes your business. Include in each search term 'Australia' for sites for you location. If you want to be specific to your location, such as Sydney, include the city name as well. If you want just forums then precede the keywords with 'forums: (keywords)'. Note that the use of 'forums' should have the punctuation ':' after it. In a similar fashion you can use words like 'find', 'reviews', and other action words. The Google site referenced above contains many useful tools.
    BTW, in all cases omit the '' marks around the words I suggested.

-Mike

Amadeus47, Jul 2, 2012 IP