1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get benefit from article directory ???

Discussion in 'Directories' started by DewShare, May 3, 2011.

Hi

I have an article directory, lots of good authors submit articles daily, these articles are checked for grammer and approved, but these articles are also submitted to other directories also.

so my contents are not unique, can you tell me a directory with not unique contents can be successfull

:confused:

DewShare, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suspect no one has answered your question because the recent Panda update makes it fairly clear that a site without unique content has become a poor investment.

If your directory has enough oomph and clout, you might be able to convince your writers to use your site more like a blog and post only on your site like About.com. I'd give it a try anyway.

YMC, May 4, 2011 IP
  3. DewShare

DewShare Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    how can i restrict authors to submit only unique articles, is there any way to make a good team that submit unique articles to this directory,

DewShare, May 4, 2011 IP
  4. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess I should have looked at your site earlier. I looked at the Arts > Painting category. Before I would worry about unique content, I would worry about ensuring nothings incorrectly categorized. Articles about knees, paintball and remodeling have nothing to do with the arts.

YMC, May 4, 2011 IP
  5. DIGITALCHAMELEON

DIGITALCHAMELEON Peon

Best Answers:
    Article directory are good source of traffic and backlink.

DIGITALCHAMELEON, May 5, 2011 IP
  6. howinfo

howinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    We run article directory as well and like yourself most of our articles are not 100% unique. I can tell you that if you keep the quality up then you can be very successful. Article marketing is still one of the best SEO and traffick and link building methods and lot of people do it and will keep doing it. As far as the Panda a update goes if your articles are good quality then it wont affect you that much. Our article directory came right back where it was in the search engine after few weeks of the update. So don’t worry, there is always need for good quality article directories.

howinfo, May 14, 2011 IP
  7. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    promote new content to article sites will help you.

newlogo, May 15, 2011 IP