1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get backlinks to my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Krishna Mistry, Jun 27, 2015.

Hi my name is krishna mistry and i want to know how to generate backlinks to my website?

Krishna Mistry, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  2. priyanka57vp

priyanka57vp Banned

Best Answers:
    Krishna, to give banklink the best way is to submit your website on various article directory submission sites and scoial bookmarking sites.

priyanka57vp, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  3. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

To get free natural relevant back links to your niche website, you can create a Facebook fan-page and then link your website content to your Facebook fan-page with different description to the fan-page post, do create Pinterest page with your relevant keywords and link them to your website images or to your website content with image, create a slide and post to slideshare.net, create a short video and publish on all the video publishing websites, like YouTube, viemo, please always remember to link your website from all of them to your relevant content page, this is always important to do.
    Then you can Inter link your website content with each other, do not use same keywords to inter link use secondary keywords to interlink posts to each other. You can also write relevant content and then publish them in popular article marketing directories or websites.

Can do guest posting on other relevant blogs, You can also create a Google plus page with your website content and link them to Google plus, There are other online free websites that like to get content to their website like, weebly.com/ , wordpress.com/, blogspot.com, tumblr.com go to these free platforms and create free website and put different but relevant content to your niche and then link them to your main website. From these ways you can get Free back links easily.
    If you have some money you can find people in Odesk and other freelancer website even in here you can find people who do back links but be careful with these paid methods because many only want money and they do not care about your website and can spam and do unrelated back links to you that will actually do negative to your website so be careful when try to buy back links or want to hire a person to do back linking for you.
    I hope these will help

Thank you take care

kulasingha, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  4. ahmansoor

ahmansoor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create and distribute quality content - by quality content I/ google mean content which adds value, well optimized, linkable, engaging/shareble , not thin and fresh or ever-green.

ahmansoor, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  5. Mahe

Mahe Member

Best Answers:
    Once you take care of the social aspect you can start thinking about stronger links from other similar blogs.

Try contacting people who run similar websites to yours. Very often you can get a good backlink in exchange for an article.

So offer to write them a good informative article on a related subject. Each webmaster likes good quality and free content.

Mahe, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  6. Mehul B

Mehul B Member

Best Answers:
    To get backlinks to your website create quality content and promote it by doing submissions like high pr blog submissions, article submissions, directory submissions, social bookmarking and Guest blogging.

Mehul B, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  7. abinjoy

abinjoy Member

Best Answers:
    do off page SEO.

abinjoy, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  8. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to start reading other topics here or in any other SEO forum... Don't ask such questions, if there is only one strategy, then every SEO will do the same! ;)

patco, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  9. Charlie Centa

Charlie Centa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is very true. You're going to need to spend a lot of time studying and learning about SEO.

Here's a quick way to get started though. Start writing really great, amazing, undeniably interesting content. Then start following some blogs in your niche and commenting on their posts. Try and get them to reply so you can start to build relationships. Once you've communicated with them a couple of times you can start proposing guest posts for their blog or even swapping guest posts. Once you've started chatting to people you'd be surprised by how much they'll want to help.

Just remember, be transparent (pretending to be something you're not won't get you anywhere) and don't forget to have great content on your website. If it's not of a high standard then you'll have no chance of guest posting.

For some easy juice, here's a list of free web listing directories that you can submit your site to: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.clambr.com/49-free-web-directories-for-building-backlinks/&gws_rd=cr&ei=m8mnVf_tGYHe7AbM0rrgBA

(Don't be scared by the long url... the website seems to be down so I've put the link to Google's cached version... it's still got all the links to the directories on there)

Good luck!

Charlie Centa, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  10. Nabeel Subhani

Nabeel Subhani Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read all the response and found very useful. thank you for all contributor.

Nabeel Subhani, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  11. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stop posting guys, this guy is posting just crap n Krishna n Priyanka57vp both are same person.....

Aryans, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  12. shipcaptainno1

shipcaptainno1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    to have many ways for you to get backlinks from other website.
    Backlink from:
    + FORUM: There are many choices TOPPIC 4r. your duty is choose the similar 4r with your topic and that is a strong 4r. All most 4R still permit get some link from your web site. you post your content to the the right topic in that 4r.
    + Blog: if yourwebsite about a topic. you can search some similar blog and contact with Admin of this website to exchange baclink.
    + Share on Social such as: FB, Tweet, G+, Digg, Delicious ( use add-on adthis bookmark )

shipcaptainno1, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  13. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    Your question is lame. You can Google it and you can get clear answer. Well, if you want a simple answer, you must do "OFF PAGE SEO". I hope you understand what I'm saying.

fir3143, Jul 17, 2015 IP