1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get backlink from disqus commenting system.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Nilay Singh, Jul 10, 2013.

Is there anyone who can suggest me how to get backlink while commenting on disqus commenting .

Nilay Singh, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  2. Aqib Shahzad

Aqib Shahzad Member

Best Answers:
    Whenever you leave a comment on other blogs having disqus commenting system, you will get a backlink. Also keep in mind that number of backlinks always matters rather than getting backlinks from page rank post or blogs.

Aqib Shahzad, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  3. Nilay Singh

Nilay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I am asking suppose if the htmls are not allowed then leaving a simple comment will that get a link from disqus profile.

Nilay Singh, Jul 11, 2013 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I dont think so it will be called as a genuine backlink, it will be same as a backlink using comes from any profiles from social networking sites. I have used disqus most of the times for commenting, however I have never seen a backlink showing for my site from it. You can try starting a discussion on disqus and inserting your links in that, maybe that can get some backlinks.

China_girl, May 4, 2016 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting backlinks from disqus is not so useful in terms of SEO. because all the backlinks coming from disqus are no follow backlinks. However it can help you to get some visits for your blog.

iwebsocial, May 6, 2016 IP
  6. Tiernan

Tiernan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thing is that the motivation for comments to get links reduces the value of the comment as they are so often not that relevant. We have all seen the traditional "I love your blog and what you say [link]." For this reason they are no follow as they are worthless. From a traffic point of view the time spent doing them maybe not worth it either unless you use the time honored system of actually contributing something worthwhile.

Tiernan, May 7, 2016 IP
  7. sewepablo

sewepablo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have never found disqus to be useful so I generally do not advise wasting time with it either.

sewepablo, May 10, 2016 IP
  8. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    Disqus community never allow to post a comment with "LINK" even your comments are related on topic!

umairqureshi, May 16, 2016 IP
  9. Lilly Stutter

Lilly Stutter Peon

Best Answers:
    If you need link juice - it's useless, it's like links from social media, there's too much of them. And keep in mind that links left via Disqus form are coming from discus, it will have nothing to do with the page where you left a message.
    But Disqus is a good place to get real visitors. Relevant comments bring interested users, in this respect links from Disqus can be very efficient.

Lilly Stutter, May 20, 2016 IP
  10. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    If i successfully submit a link in disqus , so google consider dofollow link or nofollow for my site?

umairqureshi, May 23, 2016 IP
  11. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked Disqus. The links you place on comments are no-follow, so they won't be very useful; but the link on your profile page is followed, so it is not absolutely useless.

So my advice would be: set up your Disqus account and place a link on your profile. Then go place some comments so your profile can get crawled and the link indexed. Once you reach that point you can either just leave things there or continue using Disqus as you wish.

Tedel, Jun 6, 2016 IP