1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get back star rating?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mkd1108, Jun 5, 2019.

Hey,

I have website which i work for. recently its star rating have been vanished from SERP results page but it coming when i check with query like.. site: www.domainname.com, as you can see in below screenshot.
    upload_2019-6-5_13-32-48.png
    I couldn't able to understand the reason behind, though i have made every possible changes and re-added code again into website. star rating wouldn't back.

Please help and suggest me where i'm wrong in that.

Any suggestion would greatly appreciate in advance.

Thanks
    Manish

mkd1108, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  2. RSSeosolution

RSSeosolution Banned

Best Answers:
    Are you taking vote or review or page quality ranking from visitors for each page ????

As i think star ranking will show for those page which are receiving review or ranking for products or services only. As i seen in tripadvisor regular for hotel or restaurant ..... in hotel or restaurant its showing start rating but if search for only tripadvisor then its show simple listing without rating star.

RSSeosolution, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Their algorithm regularly adjusts/updates rankings and how snippets are shown. Sometimes several times a day. Nothing is warranted. Somehow the algorithm decided to remove the star ratings from your snippets. It happens. More on Google search algorithm updates, etc: https://www.seroundtable.com/

qwikad.com, Jun 5, 2019 IP
  4. mkd1108

mkd1108 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. i take reviews and votes from users for every page in my websites. But previously it was showing for each page where not a single vote as well.
    It has been gone in April and not coming back. After that traffic and ranking is also going down since last month.

mkd1108, Jun 8, 2019 IP
  5. Don Jackson

Don Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing to know is this. Never put aggregate review markup on the home page of a site. This is a Google no no. You are never allowed to put review markup on your home page. That will prevent any serp stars from showing up.

Did you do this I wonder. If not, it sounds like you added the markup to every page possible. Which is my next point.

Second, each page you want to markup must have some reviews posted on it. Pages that don't have any reviews on them will not show up, so don't put the markup on those pages. this is just asking for trouble from Google. That is spamming the markup.

Third, do not add the markup to every page possible page on your site at the same time. Google considers that to be spam. You add pages over time.

Don Jackson, Jun 23, 2019 IP
  6. Waqas_ali5003

Waqas_ali5003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing to know is these Star ratings do not appear to the home page. Normally It appears on website inner pages.
    You can easily get the star ratings through a structured data markup schema code.

Waqas_ali5003, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  7. Williams White

Williams White Peon

Best Answers:
    go and watch a tutorial on youtube. Video will help you to understand better than written notes.

Williams White, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  8. FrazeTowne

FrazeTowne Peon

Best Answers:
    To get back star rating in search results there are three different methods: Google Plus reviews, code language and third party reviews. Each is useful in different circumstances. Try them out and let us know how they worked for you!

FrazeTowne, Jul 9, 2019 IP