1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get back my Disabled Adsense Account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lucky ali, Jun 17, 2015.

I suddenly got email from google adsense saying that " In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled."

When search what could be the reason for this i guess this may happened because of some unintentional clicks on ads.

Is there any chance of getting back my adsense account by appeal form ? or any other way ?

Thanks

lucky ali, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  2. Goob

Goob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that the full text of your email? Invalid activity can mean invalid clicks, but it also can sometimes mean "a publisher encouraging clicks on his ads" or "automated clicking tools or traffic sources."

Your best chance for appeal (at least in my experience) is first honestly figuring out exactly what you did wrong, stopping / fixing it, then explicitly saying you fixed the problem when you appeal.

Goob, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  3. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Email is in a little detail but that's the main thing to make my question clear.
    Thats what i concluded that i have done nothing else invalid except some clicks done by me while testing and/or my friends. I am going to make an appeal.
    Thanks for your reply.

4. Goob

Goob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No worries mate, it happens to the best of us. Good luck with your appeal

Goob, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you had a previous adsense account?

Agent000, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  6. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no this is my first and got disabled.

7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Then you were disabled for invalid traffic patterns, meaning that the quality of the traffic coming from your site was outside of statistical norms so was of not much value to those who were paying for the adverts.
    The chances of your appeal succeeding are close to zero.
    In your appeal you have to explain the sources of the poor quality clicks; what you did to protect the advertiser when you first detected it; and what you are going to do to protect the advertiser in the future. If you can not do that, then assume you are gone from adsense forever.

This is a simple business decision by Adsense. Would you continue to buy advertising space if you were getting a poor return on that advertisement?

Agent000, Jun 17, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  8. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have actually two sites one is really not having quality traffic but the other does. I have submitted appeal but if it still does not work then there are alternatives.

9. Goob

Goob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think people underestimate the chances of getting a manual reversal. Case in point Thumbtack, a company that got slapped with a penalty last week then had it turned around in less than a week. How? According to Google's John Mueller at the 24:00 mark, you need to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1450&v=VHy4MHhL8dI

I can also say from experience that the only times I've had penalties reversed was when I basically followed that advice (without realizing it, haha).

Goob, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    duh? WTF are you talking about? This thread is about a site banned from Adsense due to invalid activity. John Mueller is talking about sites that have manual action against them from the spam team affecting their rankings in the organic search results!

Agent000, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  11. Goob

Goob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, you're right, my bad. Got my threads crossed up this morning before drinking my coffee :D

Goob, Jun 18, 2015 IP