1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get Approved by Advertiser in Commission Junction

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by fake_lover01, May 30, 2011.

I have a old CJ account which was inactive from long time. But now i am active and has requested to join some advertiser.
    SEMrush
    But Some advertiser has refused while other have pending request from a long time. So can i have some tips for CJ.

fake_lover01, May 30, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. SkullTraill2

SkullTraill2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also like to know some tips on this.

SkullTraill2, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  3. doveroh

doveroh Peon

Best Answers:
    Some are setup on Manuel approval, so they will look on what you are doing with you CJ account and also your web site and the type of people and how you will be promoting it. So if you have a travel site, and you signup for a travel promotion you have a better chance of getting approved, but some of them will also look at how much traffic you actually receive.

doveroh, Jun 4, 2011 IP
  4. couponsidea

couponsidea Peon

Best Answers:
    In advertiser details page " contact advertiser " link will be there. send them some detail mail about your website and promotional method. you could get a direct response.
    OR the advertiser email id will be there in details page . Mail them directly. in most of the cases if ur site is suitable u could get approved.

couponsidea, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  5. paperfreak

paperfreak Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes as per the poster above, I often have had to contact the merchant directly to request that they approve my application (because I live overseas and most of my applications are automatically declined). Tell them what your website is that you want to put their products on, and how you are going to promote it.
    Some companies have strict rules about what a website must have. I remember one company saying the sight must meet certain guidelines like having a contact page, having a copyright footer, look nice etc. It is all up to their discretion, but they love the personal contact and it has worked for me 90% of the time.

paperfreak, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  6. Globalp

Globalp Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome, Thanks guys been wondering a bit about this for some time as I have an account without a single approval for advertizing. Been wanting to break into CJ instead of amazon.

Globalp, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  7. paulmthw2

paulmthw2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Certain Publishers limit the applicants just on the basis of their country of residence.That can be overruled by contacting them. They usually allow if Your website is fairly popular

paulmthw2, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is to contact the advertisers directly.

mtmjohn, Jun 25, 2011 IP
  9. ankurbharali

ankurbharali Peon

Best Answers:
    You should mail the advertisers directly asking the reason ,why they have declined your application.

ankurbharali, Jun 25, 2011 IP