1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get approval of google adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ethun, Mar 31, 2013.

I have blog which have more than 60 posts. I have applied for adsense twice. But, every time my application was rejected. They said that my blog doesn't comply with their guidelines. Now, I cant figure what the problem is. If someone who is expert on this area care to visit my blog and give me some valuable idea would be grateful. bd24technews.blogspot.com( it has infolinks ads and affiliate ad of cj).
    Thanks in advance.

ethun, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  2. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who knows, Google pulls this kind of crap all the time..they'll yank your acccount for no good reason, or not let you join for silly reasons. Your site looks fine to me. Find another way to make money, Adsense isn't that great anyway.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same old story; Many people are still finding the solution for this answer.:D

blogdum, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  4. Curandero

Curandero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I first applied for adsense, I made a website completely from scratch, using simple HTML and CSS. I loadad about 30 articles in a relatively simple navigation. I remember being approved a lot faster than most people say that it takes, especially with people who mostly run blogs or other software that "makes" the site for you.

Also, the number of made for adsense sites has probably increased a lot during the last few years, so they are probably more cautious when it comes to approving new websites.

Wish you all the best,
    Curandero.

Curandero, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  5. ArticlesUK

ArticlesUK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its not so much a problem with Google; more their advertisers who are getting more and more picky about generic sites. If your site is different and the advertisers like it then the odds are that you will be approved.
    Try for better content as this is 99% certain to get your site accepted. Good luck

ArticlesUK, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. ethun

ethun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for the well decorated advice. Adsense is still ghostly thing to me and I still trying to find out the reason behind not approving my site.

ethun, Apr 10, 2013 IP