1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get approval from commission Junction advertiser?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by seoservice1, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Dealsdunia

Dealsdunia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This completely based on the Niche of your website and what sort of product you are offering on your website. Due to same sort of product offerings and seem to be more like spamming, they don't approve the account. As for advertiser their shouldn't be any problem.

Dealsdunia, May 16, 2017 IP
  2. yer

yer Peon

Best Answers:
    dont even have a website for that

yer, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  3. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    CJ become worst day by day.
    Does not seems useful, They are eating of their golden days,

alexgreatcpa, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  4. ethanlee

ethanlee Peon

Best Answers:
    Directly reach to advertiser via their Email and get approved

ethanlee, Aug 29, 2017 IP
  5. StatusCake Partners

StatusCake Partners Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Apply to different networks not just one, have a professional looking site (this is a must) if this fails contact the network and advertiser directly by phone. If all this fail keep trying.
    Good Luck

StatusCake Partners, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  6. Ziga

Ziga Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I usually write something like this
    I am a new affiliate and I plan to promote this product with free Google traffic
    I'm okay with delayed commissions.
    I will not put this on any blackhat sites.

Ziga, Nov 9, 2019 IP
  7. tuanthong138

tuanthong138 Member

Best Answers:
    I am not allowed to post a new question, so I can only post here. Hope everyone helps me.
    Can anyone tell me how to create links in CJ

tuanthong138, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  8. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting approval from Commission Junction advertisers can be a bit challenging, but there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success:

1. Make sure your website or blog is relevant to the advertiser's niche and target audience. Advertisers are more likely to approve publishers who have a website that aligns with their products or services.

2. Create high-quality content that showcases your expertise and demonstrates your ability to drive traffic and sales. Advertisers want to work with publishers who have a strong online presence and can help them achieve their marketing goals.

3. Be transparent about your promotional methods and traffic sources. Advertisers want to ensure that their brand is being promoted ethically and in a way that aligns with their values.

4. If you are new to Commission Junction, start by applying to advertisers with low entry barriers. This will help you build your reputation as a reliable publisher and increase your chances of being approved by more exclusive advertisers in the future.

5. Finally, be patient and persistent. Advertisers receive a large number of applications from publishers every day, so it may take some time to get approved. If you don't hear back from an advertiser, follow up with a polite email or phone call to express your interest and ask for feedback on your application.

dney, May 4, 2023 IP