1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Any Page Indexed By Google In 5 Hours

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MarketExpert, Feb 8, 2015.

Getting links to your site is the best way in my opinion. Not just any link will get you indexed in Google In 5 hours. It must be a "dofollow" link from a high PR page. PR5 or more will likely have your new page in Google in 5 hours or less. Sometimes I use a popular forum and message boards to get a page spidered by Googlebot. Google loves to crawl forums because of the content being added often. Just be sure not to spam, try to keep to your sig links if you use this meathod.

MarketExpert, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that Google will determine first whether if it is no follow or do follow links before indexing and in my experience there is no estimated time in indexing process. Google crawl forum sites not because of the content being added often but the conversation and interaction of the members regarding the interesting thread or topic.

KylieSweet, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  3. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    By High PR Search engine submissions for that page.

deepakrajput, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you post the link in Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just do not spam, Social Media is a good way to get a website indexed in a few hours! ;)

patco, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  5. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Aint much of a marketing expert if you have not found out that google does not see most signature links in forums, like DP and Namepros.
    Plus more and more, google can not even see a lot of threads and posts in forums.

iowadawg, Feb 10, 2015 IP
    briguy and Sprouter like this.
  6. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Five hours to get it indexed? You can get a new page indexed in a few minutes. After you upload it to your host, do two things: (1) go to your Google Webmaster Tools > Crawl > Fetch as Google > submit the new page; and (2) on your Google Plus page (you should have one), make a brief, relevant post (no spam!) and include the link to that new page.

Do these two things and most of the time (I can't guarantee 100%), Google will have the new page indexed in minutes, not hours. They love their own stuff (Fetch as Google, Google Plus), so they seem very willing to index pages that are submitted there.

Jim4767, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  7. Nouman Malik

Nouman Malik Banned

Best Answers:
    I think all social media sites are best way to index your any link. Just share your link with your social media friends.

Nouman Malik, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  8. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use some things to get indexed fast.
    - I use pinging services with wordpress. they notify search engines i updated or published a new post.
    - Feed burner rss - submitted to rss directories and stuff like that.
    - Twitterfeed - i use this service to post updates on twitter and linkedin about new posts.

This helps me a lot !

King Manu, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  9. Resham Khadka

Resham Khadka Peon

Best Answers:
    is google can indexing page in 5 hours now ? i think atleast need 24hours

Resham Khadka, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  10. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google actually indexes pages in minutes.
    Maybe even seconds.

iowadawg, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  11. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Matt Cutts explain how the rank of the website influence the speed of the indexing new pages. So, pages with higher authority gets indexed faster than a blogspot blog.
    So yea, you can be indexed in minutes ( seconds if you are CNN ) , but page rank have an influence on that. Some people wait a long time .
    You can't actually expect everybody gets indexed that fast. Think about autoblogs and other kind of stuff that doesn't deserve that waste of resources. SEs are smart

King Manu, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  12. georgescifo

georgescifo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    submit your page URL at the "Add Your URL" option provided in Google webmaster tool at http://www.google.com/submityourcontent/website-owner/ and you can see you page getting indexed in less than few minutes..

georgescifo, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  13. piyushsrivastava

piyushsrivastava Active Member

Best Answers:
    i thanks to Jim4767 and georgescifo to share a very accurate answer for this question.. well what a time google takes to index a website is not really known but we can effort our best to get website index fast.. it seem that, if you add your URL in Google and after that you follow "(1) go to your Google Webmaster Tools > Crawl > Fetch as Google > submit the new page; and (2) on your Google Plus page (you should have one), make a brief, relevant post (no spam!) and include the link to that new page" you also use http://www.google.com/submityourcontent/website-owner/ to submit your site in Google you get index your website very fast it is possible within few minute.

piyushsrivastava, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  14. georgescifo

georgescifo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are always welcome Piyush.

georgescifo, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  15. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    @MarketExpert was talking about new pages you post in your already crawled website. Here is the official answer from Google :

There is no performance into getting indexed only the first time fast. The best is to get indexed fast as soon as you post something new.

So the idea is : get more links

King Manu, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  16. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from social media platforms, bookmarking your website via Reddit & stumbleupon is also considered one of the best practice to get your website crawl because search engine bots are constantly looking for new websites and content there.

Kushal Shah, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  17. brickman4real

brickman4real Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice to learn from all the tips

brickman4real, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  18. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Let me give you a clearer picture on this! The speed of getting your blog post indexed depends on the frequency of your posting. News sites are publishing hundreds of content per day and the Google Spider are aware of it where the crawling will occur each an every second when new post is being published. Try to increase the frequency of your blog posting, I'm pretty sure you will see your posts being indexed super fast!

Pillai.G, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  19. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    It takes some time and it depends upon your website popularity, content and site structure.

shakiba.proba, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  20. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes the sites which get updated frequently are crawled frequently. Dont over do anything to get crawled quickly Googlebot knows its job well you need not do anything

haier, Feb 24, 2015 IP